Remember when...

Hey, this is Connor Franta here.

Remember when we were in kindergarten when we were four and we first met each other and we both tried to reach for the same spoon for our soup so we just shared it.

Remember when we both started school when we were five and I started crying when my mum left so you had to comfort me and at the end of the day we both got a lollipop.

Remember when I fell off the slide when we were seven so I had to stay inside during the rest of recess and you just played outside the window where I was as we lip sync to each other.

Remember when I hugged you during school when we were ten and everyone started teasing us so the teacher had to come over and we both hid in the corner that day.

Remember when we were at my house when we were twelve and we both said how we were questioning our sexualities and how worried we were.

Remember when we were at high school when we were 15 and you came out to me then the next day I came out to you and everyone found out but they were beyond supportive.

Remember when we were at your house when we were 16 and we both confessed our love for each other and had our first kiss as your sister was having a full party downstairs.

Remember when we were at my own house when we were 18 and you had just been recognised for your singing online and was offered a gig.

Remember when we were at a YouTube meeting thing when we were 21 and we both couldn't stay still.

Remember when we were at a party when we were 22 and you thought that we should have a little break for a while as you contemplate everything.

Remember when we were at Tyler's when we were 26 and you announced that you and Jacob were getting married.

Remember when we were at your wedding when we were 27 and I had to sit at the very back row because all the other seats were booked or reserved.

Remember when we were having a movie night when we were 30 with all of our friends and friend's families as I was still alone and I heard you say I was a sucker.

Remember when we were at a meet up with every single one of our friends when we were 35 and you forgot my name and called me Caleb.

Remember when we were at a BBQ with the everyone when we were 50 and I still had no one and Jacob had already passed away and you were still mourning and talked to everyone about it but me.

Remember when we were at my parents funeral when we were 67 when you weren't even supposed to be there but you showed up anyway to take care of my sister and brothers.

Remember when I was in the hospital when we were 79 for old age and you came in just to see how I was going and that was it.

Remember when you loved me.
Because I don't.