13| I'm Bored

I barely slept last night...

When I did it didn't last long.

I was woken up by a couple of familiar voices. I slowly opened my eyes to see 3 blurry figures. I rubbed my eyes in hopes to improve my vision.

" Toni, you're awake!" Beck exclaimed as she ran up to my bed along with Wanda in pajamas.

" What are y'all doing in my room?" I asked slightly irritated.

" Aren't you happy to see us?!" Wanda asked happily.

" Of course not"

" Well, it looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" Wanda announced as she folded her arms.

" Nah, I think sis is just mad because e her ass is still here" Beck suggested.

" I'm not mad, I'm mad as fuck" I corrected as I slid out of bed.

"Isn't that the same thing?" Wanda asked me in confusion.

" No, it's not. There's a fine grey line and I'm above it. So what are you guys doing here? How did you even get in?"

" That was all my doing Ms. Ortega- Alfredo confessed as he came into view- I came here personally to help you unpack your things when these two came along"

" I see you had no choice but to let them tag along," I said with a smirk.

" They're like vultures, ma'am"

" We are not that bad" Beck declared.

" I have to agree with him on that. Thank you, Alfredo, for unpacking my things"

" My pleasure, ma'am. Robin should be in shortly" Alfredo informed me before he took his leave.

" So, I heard we're all watching the first episode tonight" Beck stated.

"I know, it's on the schedule," I said as I threw it over my shoulder.

" I forgot we had those" Wanda confessed.

" Clearly," I said sarcastically.

" Toni!!! I bet you thought you wouldn't see me again" Robin giggled as she came in and sat down a small box.

" Yeah, but you know, life happens," I said with a shrug.

" You mean love"

" Nah, I meant life, it sounds better"

" I think you'd like it a lot better with these shoes" Robin stated as she revealed a pair of black heels

" A girl could always use some cute ass shoes but my feet haven't recovered from the other day so...give me something else. I don't feel like doing the most today"

" Not you trying to look like a bum so he won't like you..." Beck said sarcastically.

"Leave me alone"

***

I wore a black jean jacket and jeans with a crop grey shirt. I was still cute or whatever as I wandered down the halls and to the dining room. Through all the madness and the people in the room, I saw Wanda and Beck.