34| Happy Halloween

" And what the fuck did you say?" Beck asked with her hands on her hips.

" Nothing. We didn't talk for the rest of the ride"

" Why?!" She asked angrily.

"What was I supposed to say?"

" That you love him!"

" But I don't"

" That's your problem. You do, you do love him...you're just too damn proud to admit, and you know it" Beck declared as she started to walk out my room.

"You should call him" Beck suggested with a sympathetic look on her face before she left.

I lay on my bed and grabbed my phone. I didn't know what to say.

I actually felt bad.

We kissed and then...I don't know. I feel a lot different than I did before, and that kind of scares me.

Maybe I am too proud...or maybe I'm just scared to let someone have that much control over me through feelings.

" Hey Toni, I didn't think you had a phone anymore since you don't answer my calls" Charlie stated sarcastically.

" Maybe you guys should stop blowing up my shit and let me breathe. Anyways, it's been pretty crazy around here"

" How so?"

" I...it's been hard for me"

" Not my bad bitch of a best friend, Toni...Toni? Are you okay?" He asked with concern.

" Not really" I confessed.

" What happened?"

" I think I'm actually catching feelings"

" Well, that's not too bad unless you guys had your tongues down each other's throats..."

"We did...his tongue was all down my shit and I liked it...I fucking liked it, Bitch" I said with a fake cry.

" Were you drunk?"

"Of course not, you know I hate that stuff"

" Then how did this happen?"

" I don't really know. I just...I'm actually starting to care about what I say to him and how he takes it. And how he's doing. I was going to call him but I don't know what to say and I could really use my best friend right now" I confessed as a tear fell from my eye.

 I was going to call him but I don't know what to say and I could really use my best friend right now" I confessed as a tear fell from my eye

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Damn...not me really crying.

"Are you crying?" Charlie asked with sympathy laced in his voice.

" Just a tear, but you've seen me cry before"

" You're not much of a crier, so that's why I asked, to see how serious it is"

" Well, now you know," I said with a shrug as my voice cracked.

Queen Me|1|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें