14| Surprises

What is this child doing in my room? Out of all the rooms. He seemed cute and innocent, but they are always the ones you look out for.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" Wanda asked nervously.

" I'm sorry, I thought this was Sebastian's room" he stated with a hint of an accent that I can't quite make out.

" There is makeup right here!" I declared as I pointed towards my vanity stand full of makeup products.

" I thought it was Sebastian's. I mean it would explain his 'perfect' skin" he stated simply.

" It's like 50 shades darker than him!" I retorted as I grabbed the bottle of foundation.

" Contour?" Wanda suggested.

" Sis, it's my room, you're in here all the time. How are you even defending this child? You don't even know him!" I explained wide-eyed.

" Oh"

" It's Bruce, actually" the child informed us.

" Well, then Bruce...don't you think this foundation matches my skin too perfectly to even be Sebastian's. We're like fucking night and day" I ranted.

" I see. I'm sorry I have intruded, but I'm lost" Bruce said with a weak smile.

" Why is that?"

" I may be hiding from the butlers which I have no interest in wasting my time with, so I looked for my cousin, Sebastian, who I can't seem to find. I thought this was his room, but I see I was wrong"

" Yes, you were," I said unsympathetically.

" Do any of you know where I can find him?" He asked hopefully.

" I wish," Beck said in awe as she stared off into space.

Wanda joined her while Bruce and I judged them both from afar.

"Yeah, they do that a lot...I try to ignore it. Follow me" I said with a shrug.

Bruce reluctantly followed me as we exited the room without the two lovesick puppies noticing.

" Most girls act like that when it comes to my cousin. Surprisingly, you don't act like that. You're different...May I ask why?"

" You said it yourself, Sherlock, I'm different," I said as I continued down the hall and stopped at the brown door.

" But you don't feel any attraction to him?" He asked with pleading eyes.

" I wouldn't worry your little mind over stupid stuff that doesn't matter" I proclaimed as I knocked on the door.

" Who is it?" A muffled voice asked.

" Oprah, open the door!" I shouted. I heard footsteps approaching the door but no one opened it.

" I never got your name" Bruce informed me.

" It's Toni"

" How could you leave us in there?!" Beck complained as she and Wanda came stomping down the hall.

" We didn't want to interfere with your fantasy that will most likely never happen" Bruce explained with a smile.

They both gasped causing me to laugh.