41| These Hoes Ain't Loyal

It's been a quiet week, surprisingly. Sebastian hasn't been making many appearances, I can't say I blame him. On the other hand, I have been sick, yay me. At first, I thought it was just a cold but it turns out I have a bad bad bug. I'm sore all over with a fever.

Where did this sudden sickness come from?

I have no clue.

I told Beck it might've been the cake, but she was calling me crazy.

This was actually great for me because this week's segment was Mini Dates with the Prince. That would've been really awkward with Sebastian and I, like cringe.

I lay in bed wrapped in my many covers watching tv. I just got off the phone with Beck who told me all about her date. Sebastian flew her to New York to see Hamilton, lucky her.

I love this girl to death, but she just wouldn't shut up about it, like I get it, Hamilton is amazing, but girl chill.

Wondering why I'm falling asleep...because I'm sick!

Anyways, she seemed happy about it, especially since Tom was there too.

At least she's happy and healthy, and then there's me, ha.

Of course, my mom and sister called yelling at me about what I said about Sebastian. Naturally, I fell asleep during those calls, which surprised me because they were yelling pretty loud.

Alfredo and Paul were taking good care of me while everyone else moved on with their lives. Apparently, I missed out on this fun game where the winner kisses the prince

Been there done that.

Alfredo and Paul just wouldn't shut up about it.

" Hello, Toni, how are feeling?" Paul asked as he came in with a glass of water and a thermometer on a tray.

" Great" I lied enthusiastically.

" Really?"

" So great I'm still laying in bed" I stated sarcastically.

" Sometimes I don't understand your sarcasm"

" You should learn to" I proclaimed.

" Definitely, now drink this, you need fluids" Paul demanded as he passed me the glass of water.

I sat up and drank it.

" Now say Ah"

" Ahhh" I declared dramatically as I opened my mouth.

He put in the thermometer and grabbed my empty glass.

"I'll be back, don't take that out your mouth" Paul stated as he slipped out of the room.

Once he was out of sight, I took it out of my mouth and examined it.

" 107," I said in shock.

Once I heard footsteps approaching, I quickly shoved it back in my mouth.

" It should be fine by now," Paul said as he took the thermometer.