43| My Treat

That night of shopping was quite...eventful. I snagged a few deals and dodge a few punches, but other than that no big deal.

We all slept in due to our long night. I showered and slipped into some clothes.

I wasn't really feeling like trying today, so I wore a fun sweater with some jeans. I went down to eat breakfast with the others.

Surprisingly, Beck wasn't there

Surprisingly, Beck wasn't there. After I ate with minor interruptions from the contestants, I went to see Beck.

I walked through the halls humming to myself when Paul walked in front of me.

" Whoah, excuse you"

" You have something you want to tell us," Paul asked as he squinted his eyes at me.

" What would I possibly have to tell you?"

" How this pretty little ring got on your finger" Alfredo declared as he came up behind me and examined my hand.

The ring...shit.

" I stole it" I lied.

" Oh, sure you did"

" You know how much this is worth" Alfredo asked as he dropped my hand.

" A lot?"

" Quite a lot" Paul added.

" It doesn't even look that big" I stated trying to brush off their comments as I continued to walk to Beck's room.

" That means nothing. I heard the prince has bought you other gifts"  Alfredo informed me.

" And I heard the sky was blue. Y'all need to chill"

" We are perfectly chill" Paul defended.

" No, you're not"

" All we're saying is that people notice how you and the prince's relationship has grown. The ring gives it all away which instigates jealousy and will cause major problems." Alfredo explained.

" We're just looking out for you"

" Put aside that you both wagered money on me winning"

" Exactly"

" Well, you have nothing to worry about. Why do you think I have Gordon lurking around my door like some stalker. Just looking at him will make him attack or whatever he does"