45| Kimye

I don't know what it was or how it happened, all I know is that it happened.

I ended up forgiving Sebastian, telling him about Andrea, and then...I went to sleep. Somehow I slept for a whole 12 hours, that's...cute.

I didn't plan on getting up so early, but someone was banging on my door leaving me no choice.

" What?!" I asked angrily as I opened the door.

It was Robin with a rack of clothes.

" Miss me?" She asked with a bright smile.

" Robin, it's so good to see you," I said with a smile as I hugged her.

I felt like it's been forever.

"It's good to see you too, Toni, but last I checked you didn't give out hugs" Robin commented with a hint of confusion as we separated.

"A lot has changed since you've been gone"

" So I've heard and seen. It's all over the internet"

" It's not what it looks like" I attempted to assure her.

" I know what I saw, Toni...and it looks a lot like love"

" I like to call it school girl flirting" I informed her causing her to chuckle.

" We should pick out outfits for the trip"

" Trip? What trip?" I asked in complete confusion.

" The queen announced it yesterday after the speeches"

" I didn't stay for the rest of the speeches, I was with Bass"

" Bass?"

" Sebastian" I clarified.

" Doing what?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

" Not making babies"

" Of course not, the staff would've heard something"

" Just like they heard something with the two women that got kicked out?"

" Yes, exactly what I'm talking about"

" Mhm"

" Anyways, you guys are going to be on Ellen, so we're going to California!" She announced excitedly.

" How exciting" I stated sarcastically.

" It is exciting!"

" Not really"

" What's not exciting about California?" Robin asked as she sat across from me.

" It's so overrated"

" Oh my goodness, stop with the dramatics and start packing"

***
Within a couple of hours, we were all on a private jet on our way to California, yippee. I wore a 2 piece brown ensemble with sunglasses of a matching shade.

 I wore a 2 piece brown ensemble with sunglasses of a matching shade