33| Like You Mean It

We spent the majority of the week looking for the perfect costume. Beck and I decided on basic costumes, she was going as Raven from Teen Titans and I was going as sleeping beauty.

Sadly, the security has been doubled due to a little prankster breaking into people's rooms and planting pranks and whatnot. 

All very childish in my opinion.

We each had a security guard at our door day and night. I had Gordon, lucky me.

I, of course, couldn't avoid the phone calls due to the recent episode.

" What were you even thinking?!?" my mom yelled over the phone.

" I was thinking that I wasn't going to be snatched up"

" He's a prince, there must already be massive security"

" You know there's always somebody on the inside!" I snapped.

" That's no excuse"

" Mama, you always preached to me and Jackie about being safe, but you don't really seem to mean it. All you seem to care about is marriage and grandbabies. Mi Hija, be safe. Mi Hija, be mindful of your surroundings. Mi Hija, kick him in the balls. Sound familiar?" I asked as I stomped my foot.

" You know I care, I just want you to be married and give me lots of babies. I want you to be happy and to spoil the cute little munchkins"

" Well, be happy that Jackie's pregnant and leave me alone" I declared before I hung up the phone.

" Rough phone call?" Sebastian questioned as he leaned against my door frame.

" Not really"

" I could hear you all way from my room"

" Well, my door was open and you're literally two doors down"

" True" he agreed with a slight chuckle.

" You know this is all your fault" I informed him as I pointed at him.

" Perhaps, but...you seem stressed, you should go to the Halloween Scare Fest thing "

" And willingly let people try to scare me? Not gonna happen"

" Well, I already told Beck you were going "

" How thoughtful of you?" I stated sarcastically.

" If it makes you feel better Anthony is going with you"