18| You Thought

Almost a week passed and I still felt the tingling sensation that his touch gave me, and the way he talked made my butterflies go crazy. I was a mess and I wasn't myself. Even though the filming and lessons, things felt...off and weird. I avoided him when I could and it's been fine...

He tried to call me countless times but I refused to answer for I wasn't ready to take responsibility for my actions on the beach. 

How could I be so foolish and fall for his charming little act? 

Well, it wasn't gonna happen again, ever.

 It was Wednesday, which meant we were back on schedule with filming our little contest. I swear it gets worse and worse every time.

How exciting. 

I sluggishly got out of bed and got dressed and ready for the new long week of filming. I styled a simple black halter dress with a messy ponytail to achieve an effortless look. I'm sure I will sweat my hair out or something that will make my hair go crazy.

 I'm sure I will sweat my hair out or something that will make my hair go crazy

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

 Beck and Wanda burst through my room causing me to slightly jump.

" How'd you guys get in?"

" I picked at the door with a bobby pin" Beck stated plainly.

" What?"

" I'm just kidding the door was open"

"Oh, what do want?"

" What's wrong we can't just come and see you?" Beck asked.

" I don't get why you would want to"

"Because your nice hang out with" Wanda defended.

" Yeah, you've been cooped up in this room ever since Wednesday or Thursday. I mean your my everyday comedy" Beck added.

" I'm sure you can turn on the tv and find something funny"

" No, I can't"

" I'm sure something at the least bit amusing"

" But nothing compares to your sass" Wanda encouraged.

" Sure"

" Besides we still wanna hear about the details about you and Sebastian on the beach" Beck proclaimed excitedly with a slight clap.

" What details? All you need to know is you and Wanda were acting all flirtatious like he he ha ha with his friends and Sebastian and I talked" I stated with a shrug.