16| Charming

Why?

Men are so...unexplainable. He always acts so...charming and sweet, it makes me sick.

" Toni! Open up, it's important!" Beck yelled as she banged on my door like a crazed maniac.

"It's open!"

    She and Wanda rushed into the room and started looking around my room frantically.

" What are you guys doing?" I asked as I stared at them in confusion.

" Phone, where is it?" Beck asked.

" I don't know"

"Found it!" Wanda announced as she ran towards Beck and me with my phone in her hand.

" I fucking knew it! Look at all of the notifications! " Beck said aloud in amazement.

It was crazy long, she just kept on swiping up.

" So, I got social media famous, what's the big deal?"

" Your fucking famous" Wanda clarified.

" Aren't we all?"

" Yeah, but you're different

" Yeah, but you're different. Just look at all these comments and you should see all the reviews"

" Girl, you ain't even that special" I read aloud.

" Not that one!"Beck demanded.

" Period my POC queen"

" See!" Wanda exclaimed.

"That's what you burst through the door for and looked through my room like some FBI agents?" I asked.

" Not entirely...That incident with Sharon..." Beck started.

" Let me guess her daddy's gonna sue me and I will rue the day I ever messed with her" I suggested.

"Kind of, but that's not the worst of it, it's online. Someone recorded it and posted it online. I mean you put her spoiled ass in place so..." Beck said regretfully.

" What's wrong with that?"

" I thought you would've been mad or even happy," Beck explained.

" She told the prince already" Wanda added.

" I know. He actually was just here. He wants us all to meet him in the gardens at 11:00 am, dressed nicely " I declared nonchalantly.

" What? Why? What are we doing? Are we going somewhere?" They both asked ecstatically.

" I don't know. He said I'd have to wait and see"

" We have less than 2 hours ladies, we must use our time wisely. I have got to call Clint!" Beck announced before she ran out of my room.