38| Another One

I tried to forget what she said, but her words kept repeating in my head. The more I thought about it the more convinced I became.

" So what did mom talk to you about?"

" Stuff" I replied nonchalantly as I looked through the many dresses on the rack.

" Come on Toni, we're like sisters or will be soon. You can tell me anything" Natasha assured me.

I looked around to see if I could find him, but there was no sign of him.

" What are you doing?" She asked with a giggle.

" Your brother"

" Ha, he was actually too busy to come"

" Aww" I stated sarcastically causing her to giggle.

" I'm thinking something revealing, but still modest," Natasha said aloud as she looked through the dresses.

" I really don't think a dress like that exist"

" Oh, sure there is. Just like you thought you wouldn't last on this little show"

" You're right about that" I agreed.

" What exactly do you find attractive about my brother because I have no clue?" Natasha asked with a confused expression on her face.

" When did I ever say I found him attractive?"

" Sebastian told me"

" He what?"

" He tells me a lot about the girls and sometimes asks for my advice, but that was of course before you started taking him all for yourself"

" When did I start doing that?"

" You're always with him"

" Against my will"

" You still enjoy yourself"

" I am done having this conversation with you" I declared as I grabbed a random dress in the rack and went to the dressing room.

I must be magic because I picked out the perfect dress for this unanticipated event.

" And you said such a dress doesn't exist" Natasha reminded me.

***

I didn't bother with calling Robin, for I knew it would be irritating, not for her but for me.

Toni, it would look so nice.

Toni, stops moving.

Toni, put it on.

Toni Toni Toni.