46• Chemistry

"That was priceless. I wish I could've been there to see that" Beck said as she threw her head back laughing.

" That was not the lunch I was expecting"

"But you still had a good-ass time?"

" Yeah" I sighed as I played with my hair.

" You love him don't you?" Beck questioned.

" I...I don't know"

" What is there not to know? I mean you obviously care about him" She pushed as she sat closer to me on my bed.

" I do but...I've just never been in this position before. After Roy, I didn't date much, and when I did I was very picky, stubborn, and..."

" A bitch?" Beck added.

" Exactly! Now, I actually caught some feelings that I don't know what to do with. And this New Years' deadline doesn't help."

" Hey, Toni, I'm sure you'll get everything sorted out by then. Don't even worry about it"

" I'm not worried about it I'm just...concerned"

" Come here" she chuckled as she pulled me into a hug.

" I've been getting a lot of these lately"

" You'll learn to love them"

***

Beck and I spent the rest of the day pigging out on room service and watching tv as if we were never even in a competition. That's the one pros about this whole thing, is actually getting to know Beck, who I just found out was a quadruplet. That's definitely not something you hear every day.

      The next morning was chaotic. Everyone was running around getting their dresses, doing makeup, nails, hair, and everything. For only four of us left we sure could make some noise.

" I'm thinking a bold lip; like a red wine color," Robin stated as she looked through her massive makeup case.

" Whatever you want"

" Really? No fighting back this time"

" Does it look like I have the energy to fight back? I am tired, and I need some coffee."

" I guess I'm your night in shining armor" Sebastian announced as he entered my room with 4 cups of coffee in a tray.

" How'd you find my room?"