12| It's a Date

I stood there shocked and speechless. In the end, he got me. I had to give him a piece of my mind and look where that got me. I've been played.

I could cry, truly.

Sebastian sat next to his sister on the couch with a smug smile whipped across his face while the king and queen sat in individual chairs. They were so classy and elegant. Well, they were the royal family.

" We would love for you to join us

" We would love for you to join us. Right, Howard?" the queen informed me.

" Of course, and I'm sure Natasha wouldn't mind some company" The king stated joyfully as he pulled out a newspaper.

" You make it seem like I have no friends" she complained.

" Well, darling, you haven't socialized with anyone here. You've been cooped up in your room" The king defended as he kept his eyes on the paper.

" Why would I want to socialize with a bunch of whores who just want to fuck my brother"

" Natasha!" The king and queen said in shock.

" What? That's what mom called them"

" I in no way meant that towards you, Toni" the Queen clarified.

" I understand. It's fine, and I completely agree, your majesty"

" Oh, please, we can drop the formalities here" the king insisted.

"Of course. Anyways, I think we all know how you feel about this competition from your lovely introduction this morning"

" Haha... yeah. That was something." I agreed with a nervous laugh.

" Please do sit and join us" the queen encouraged.

I looked at Sebastian who seemed amused by my flustered self.

" Why not" I stated as I sat down on an empty couch.

A servant I've never seen before came and passed me a cup of tea. After I thanked her I put in a lot of sugar because, to be honest...I hate tea.