30| You Owe Me

"I just don't get it" I stated in frustration as I ate my ice cream

" I'm just as surprised as you are, maybe a bit more since you did agree to come here with me without hesitation"

" I did hesitate! I didn't want to leave Beck alone, but she feel asleep. So, I came with you to bring her ice cream and-I stopped as I realized that I was eating her ice cream- Why didn't you tell me?!"

" I wanted to see if you would eat it all" he confessed with a chuckle.

" You are ridiculous!" I declared as I pushed him roughly causing him to laugh.

" Did I eat the chocolate too?!?" I asked as I started to frantically look for it.

" I saved it" Sebastian announced as he held up the bag full of chocolate candy.

" I guess your good for something" I muttered as I slouched in my seat.

" Aren't I always?" He asked with a charming smile.

" Ehh" I responded as I played with the ice cream.

" It's just crazy how you can end up caring and even loving someone so much, but then they don't feel the same or they feel that you don't satisfy them enough. I can't even imagine the pain Rebecca is going through" I rambled in bewilderment.

" I can" he stated as he gave me a knowing look.

His stare was so intense that I could feel it go right through me. All my secrets and desires were on display for him to see.

" It's too early to say that you're in love. It takes time" I reminded him as I broke away from his eyes.

" Maybe, but you always know who is the one"

" Not always" I reminded as I ate another scoop of ice cream.

" We should get back before you eat all of the ice cream" Sebastian suggested as he rose from his seat.

I looked down at the half-eaten ice cream container.

" Right" I agreed as we headed to his car.

We sat in silence as he drove us back to the mansion. He kept side-eyeing me with a smirk on his face.

" What?" I finally asked.

" Nothing," he said with a smile.

I rolled my eyes at his child-like behavior.

"Sebastian"

" Toni"

" I don't like your hair, I just wanted to get that off my chest" I confessed.

" What's wrong with it?"

" It's getting too long for my liking"