36| Secret Identity

I felt a bit refreshed after the eliminations. It's almost like I had a clean slate, but I don't.

Roy was supposed to leave yesterday, but he said he would leave without talking to me.

Lucky me.

Like sir, stop being petty and leave me the hell alone. If anything I would be the petty one, not the other way around.

So I visited the cry baby and punched him in the face, and it felt amazing. Now he's home and he won't be coming back.

 Now he's home and he won't be coming back

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It's been two days, and I felt off and... weird. I can't explain it but I just had that gut feeling. I put it on a cute outfit as always and headed to Becks.

Once I made it out of my room, I thought about Sebastian, the poor guy. I decided to see how he was doing.

I knocked on his door and waited for him to answer. I was surprised to see Tom instead of Sebastian.

 I was surprised to see Tom instead of Sebastian

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

" Hey...Toni, what are you doing here?" He asked nervously.

" I could ask you the same thing"
I stated as I crossed my arms.

" I was just checking some things with the prince, you know how that is" he said with a nervous chuckle.

" No, not really" I answered with an unconvinced look.

" I thought you would"

" Looks like you're wrong" I stated as I crossed my arms.

" Toni...we were just discussing some things for the next challenge"

" Oh really?"

" Of course. He was actually just leaving"

" Right...Bye Toni and Prince Sebastian" he declared as he exited awkwardly.

Queen Me|1|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें