Imagine #33

Part 2 of #32, just cause @Sakura_Amaya refused for it to end sadly 😂😂 your comments killed me and inspired me to make kinda an alternative ending.

We sat by the fire, my growing belly warm under the blanket filled with the shared heat from my husband and I. we were leaned against a tree under the breath taking stars that overlooked the beautiful pond I had fell in love with.

"It's getting cold, we should get back inside" he smiled, pressing a soft kiss to my cheek.

"We should." I agreed, turning to face him and giving him a small kiss

-Flashback-

I gasped out and my eyes shot open to see I was back in the medical centre. "Ren?" I cried out, feeling scared.

He jumped from the seat and dashed to me, I could see him running in almost slow motion. "Oh my god, (Y/n)" he sighed, wrapping his arms around me and holding me tight

"I thought-" I breathed, gripping onto his body for what seemed like dear life

He nodded against my shoulder and pulled away. "They came across a cure, you have a lot to go through but (Y/n)... you're going to be okay"

My eyes were wide, I couldn't believe it. I wouldn't be sick soon, I would actually have the life I dreamed about, but most of all nothing would come to my Kylo Ren. He wouldn't drown in misery and fall deep into the darkness, he wouldn't cause pain and agony that reflected his own.

Instead he would be with me, as I got better we would spend our time together, start a family one day and live by the pond, taking everything day by day.

We would live together, fill our lives with pure happiness.

I would spend the rest of my life with him.

-Present-

Thinking back on the old memory, if it wasn't for him carrying my lifeless body back to the medical center they wouldn't have gotten to me in time, they wouldn't have saved my life just to give them enough time to figure out the missing piece to the cure that gave me my life back.

-

-

-

this is really short just its just meant to be sweet