Imagine #30

Sexual content

"Kylo Ren." I growled. he turned his head to the side, showing his sharp jaw line. I looked down for a second, not expecting him to be without a mask.

His emotionless face was now fully turned with his body as he faced me. "(Y/n), I wondered when you would come." He said tilting his head slightly.

"you killed my friend as she begged for mercy, im not letting you leave here alive." I spat walking closer. I pressed my lightsaber button and the area around me shinned green.

I was not a Jedi, I wasn't force sensitive, I have just been trained my whole life so I knew what I was doing, I was quick and strong for a human.

I started running to him and swung my saber at his head, but he dodged it so quick it barely processed in my vision. His red lightsaber lit up and I gaped mentally at the very intimidating size of his red saber.

"Nice try young one, but you know inside I will have you screaming for mercy also..." I felt my core burn at the way he had spoken those words, but I pushed that aside and swung again, this time he stopped it with his saber.

I swung and which he caught

He moved back slightly and brought his arms up high and my eyes followed the bright red. My eyes widened as he forcibly swung down

I quickly dodged it but the force of his swing sent my flying backwards. I groaned as I hit the hard ground. "you think you can kill me." he laughed. His laughter fell into a smirk and I couldn't stop the emotions I felt inside me, though I hated how I was feeling in this moment. "you cant kill me!" he said before bringing his lightsaber down to where I was still laying.

I rolled quickly and stood back up. when I brought my hand up with the saber he moved so quick that I had no time to react and move, so he cut through my saber.

I dropped it to the ground and looked up at him. he was so tall, so frightening.

My trainer told me I was not ready to fight this man, and I shouldn't be fighting him for revenge, but for justice... I came at this all wrong and I would never get another change.

In a second I decided not to give up, so I turned my body and tried to run away from the man and hopefully think of a good plan while doing so- but I was stopped... my body was frozen.

"w-what are yo-u doing?" I struggled out. I tried with all my strength to move but I couldn't

He approached me slowly, and when he was only a foot away from me he brushed his cold but soft hand against my cheek making me cry out in discomfort. He then held his hand close to my face and closed his eyes. "I can feel what you feel, I know how you feel for me... your hatred is corrupted by lust (Y/n)."

"shut up!" I yelped wishing I could slap the smirk off his smug face.

"I have hatred for everyone, I can feel that off you also. we are alike... lust takes over your body and makes you do things you wouldn't normally want... im the same way." a tear escaped my eye knowing he was right. I have let lust and love take over my body multiple times much to my dismay. "we are alike, so alike." He said as his eyes explored my body. "we can do so much damage together..."

I closed my eyes trying to ignore the seduction in his voice. My eyes widened as I felt a heavy warm heat run down my neck. "stop" I said trying to ignore the excitement I was feeling.

"I can feel you, you don't want me to stop." He whispered in my ear.

I squeezed my eyes shut trying not to let my body take over, but I was losing. My body was released from his force and I wrapped my arms around his neck and smashed my lips on his. He kissed back instantly and dropped his hands to my bum and picked me up

I wrapped my legs around his waist and ran my tongue along his bottom lip. He opened his mouth and I fought his in his mouth. I could feel him grow larger and larger against my area making my throw my head back.

He took that chance to start sucking on my neck. "your body is mine." He groaned pulling away and kissing up my jaw and up to my ear lobe.

I moaned out into the darkness of the trees around us.

"then take it." I whispered.

He dropped to his knees and laid me on the mossy ground before tearing my brown robe off. I was getting more and more excited as he tore through my beige top exposing my chest.

I reached to his black robe and shimmied it down his broad shoulders. He then removed the large black clothing he wore until he was only in black pants. I ran my fingers through his hair as he connected his lips to mine again.

The air around us was cold, but we both were already collecting beads of sweat on our bodies. His hands found my pants and he slid them down my legs leaving me fully naked under him, and I didn't want to be the only who was fully exposed so I ringed my fingers around the hem of his pants and pulled them down.

My eyes widened at his length and he smirked at me before kissing my neck. "you want me so back, (Y/n), I can feel the excitement dripping from you." I groaned at his rough voice and whimpered as he positioned himself at my entrance.

I yelped out as he forced himself inside me, not letting me adjust to his large size. The forest around us was filled with my moans and yelps along with his groans.

-

He stood up and brought his hand to my cheek. "you have so much potential, be my student and I will teach you all the ways of the darkside, then maybe one day you will have the ability to succeed in a fight like tonight." He whispered. "because right now, you don't stand a chance."

I looked in both his eyes and nodded. "teach me Kylo Ren."

-

-

-

-

ayeee hope this is alright