Personal Imagine. Nicole

"Nicole, I came back for you" Ben said. I rubbed my sleepy eyes and looked up. Ben was dressed in all black and he stood so tall.

"this is a dream, you died Ben" I said sitting up. ben sat on the bed beside me

"who told you I died?" he asked

"leia and han, you died when that jedi in training killed you and everyone else" I yawned. "but this is a great dream, I missed you" I smiled pulling him into a hug. It felt so real that all my emotions came out, and I was weeping. "I miss you Ben"

He hugged me and lifted me off the bed. "this is real, Nicole. Trust me" he kissed my forehead. "ill take you away from all the liars, back into my arms forever, like I promised"

I smiled and embraced his strong arms around me. its been a year since those younglings were killed, since my ben was killed. I felt more awake now as we boarded a ship. "where are we going? Why are we leaving?" I asked. He set me down and I looked out the front window

"I live somewhere else now, Starkiller base. I am in full training there" he smiled while starting the ship

Everything felt so real. "as a jedi?"

"master of the knights of Ren" he said proudly

I nodded not knowing what that meant. I hit my arm off the seat and groaned in pain. How am I still asleep? I thought about it for a moment and gasped when I fully woke and realized this was not a dream. "ben!" I screamed before throwing myself at him, squeezing the life out of him. "we have to go back, we need to tell everyone, word will get to your mother and father and everything will be okay now!" I said excitedly.

A pained forced smile covered his face. "we aren't going back Nicole, Leia and Han know I am alive, they have always known"

"wh-at?" I had no idea what to think, let alone say.

"everything will be good now, you are with me again" he started the ship and it was now in the air

"I can't leave! We can't do this, let's just go back ben, please"

He looked over at me with anger. "what do you have there Nicole? Nothing, there is nothing going for you there! We can be something, together, again." He put the ship in auto pilot and stepped to me. "we can be together again, and this way we could be for the rest of our lives. Don't you want that Nicole?"

I felt like  I was under his full control. "yes" he smiled and placed his lips on mine, making me explode in happiness. "I love you"

My heart pounded. I had just found out my lover didn't die and we were running away together, this was my happy ending I always dreamed about. "I love you"

But it was far from a happy ending, and later I would realize I did not leave with ben, I had left with the devil.

***

hope you like it :)