Personal Imagine

"You'll never get anything from me," I smirked, clearly seeing the annoyance in their faces. "Might as well kill me." I challenged. "Because if I get loose, I will end you all." The brunette man blinked before shaking his head then turning to leaving the room.

"Poe? That's it?" One of the other two men spoke.

Poe looked back at me, his eyes disappointedly taking in my features. "We aren't getting anything from her, and I'm taking some pilots to check out a lead." The two men looked between one another before nodding, then Poe left the room.

I watched as one shut the door and locked it, then turned back to me. "You helped him kill my brother." He said through gritted teeth.

"Your brother should have got his priorities straightened out-" I bit back.

I could see his breathing pick up and he pulled his blaster out and aimed it at my head as he stepped closer. "Say more, I dare you."

I raised my brow, "Which one was your brother? I swear there were only girls judging by how big of a pu-" I was cut off when he shot his blaster at me, but it hit my arm making me scream in agony. "That's all you got?!" I screamed before letting out a pained laugh.

"Shut up!" he screamed before aiming it back at my head.

The other guy looked between us, "We should go, we can't kill her."

I rolled my eyes and let out a groan, "no wonder you all die, you're stupid." I giggled, gripping onto the restraints, trying to ignore the pain like Ren taught me. "I'd let me go, or you'll have a bigger problem." I warned them.

The man with the blaster huffed before turning for the door, "I'm not done with you."

"I'll be waiting." I smirked. When the door shut behind them I closed my eyes, blacking out the pain and thinking about the revenge I would be getting when Ren came to get me. I could only imagine how much they would regret taking me once they saw him.

I bit my lip and waited, listening for any sign that he was here.

Hours later I could still feel the pain in my arm and I was getting weaker and weaker, but what brought my hopes up was the sound of running around behind my cell door. What came next was the sound of blasters and more running, but minutes of anticipation passed and it was quiet, except for the slight hum and cackle of the saber I knew.

With weak eyes I looked up to the door just to see his face as he forced it open, "Ren." I weakly smiled, "took you long enough." I joked, watching as he quickly undid the restraints and picked me up bridal style.

"Mary, how long ago did this happen?" he asked, carrying me through the halls, passing the dead bodies, my eyes crawling the endless men and women trying to see if any of them were one of the two from the cell.

"a few hours ago," I sighed, leaning my head against his chest and taking in how perfect he was, "Thank you." I whispered, "You saved me." I giggled.

"I would do anything for you," he kissed the top of my head and I just closed my eyes, trying to ignore the pain in my arm as he carried me on the ship. "She's hurt." He said before carefully placing me on the medical table.

"They sent out a group to some mission, a man named Poe said they had a lead but I don't know where." I swallowed, yelping slightly at the pain of the medical droid peeling off some of the burnt skin.

He kissed my forehead lightly, making the pain dull slightly, I wasn't use to the affection of Kylo Ren, but I definitely could. "You did good," He smiled slightly, caressing the skin on my good hand lightly. After the droid fled off after it bandaged me, leaving Ren and I alone. "I was worried about you, I didn't know if I would get to you in time." He swallowed, his eyes not meeting mine.

I gave him a small smile, "You came at the perfect time, Ren." I assured him, but I knew he was still anxious though he wouldn't show it. "I love you," I breathed, lifting myself up, ignoring the pain to press my lips to his.

I felt his hand tangle in my hair as he deepened the kiss, "And I love you."

-

-

-

This is a lil gushy but :D Thank you so freaking much for 133k reads holy shi the starwars fandom is nuts i love it <3 

Pls send Y/n requests!!!!!!!!!! need some ideas from you creative ppl :) 

and if anyone wants a personal imagine MESSAGE pls cause requests get lost in the comments