Difference. Imagine #8

Years I've spent with this man, this dark, misunderstood, beautiful human being I call mine. He saved me from a life of wrongdoing in the republic and brought me to the right side behind the first order.

And now I work alongside my true love making right in the galaxy.

But at this moment I was in true passion with kylo ren.

He was the greatest thing to have ever happen to me, and by the look as if I was a saviour I was his also.

Kylo was in a dark place when we had met, I was just a teen tired of listening to the republic, I truly didn't care about anything there, I had dreams of what it would be like to have a purpose, and since meeting kylo, I now do.

He laid beside me, breathing deeply. "I love you, (Y/N)" he whispered

My heart fluttered as if it was the first time he spoke those words to me "and I love you"

Sitting up, I draped the thin black sheet around my naked body. "Don't leave" he groaned

Giggles escaped my mouth as I jumped off the bed and ran towards the door, but I didn't make it far seeing as black took over before I could see myself hit the floor.

-

"Is this true?" I could hear a familiar voice "is she okay? Tell me she is okay!" The voice now roared.

My eyes fluttered open and I was adjusting my eyes to the bright white lights "Kylo" I groaned

"Leave!" He screamed at the two storm troopers and the one medical droid. I flinched at his harsh tone but I was quite use to hearing it around the base. He leaned over me with worried eyes "how are you feeling? I didn't know what happened"

I smiled lightly "I got up too fast, don't worry about me. I feel as good as new"

His eyes closed as he sighed in relief.

I watched as they opened and he had a small smile

"What is it?"

"(Y/N)" I was starting to get nervous "we are having a baby"

My jaw dropped "w-what" would I be fit to be a mother? Would kylo be fit as a father? I felt a warm sensation in my stomach and I knew it was a great thing to have happen.

"It was going to happen sooner or later" he laughed

"We are having a baby" I choked. Tears flew down my cheeks as I cried tears of happiness "I'm sorry"

I looked up to see his face and it looked pained, tears brimming his eyes "no, no, no, no!" I laughed "it's happiness Ren" his eyes lit up again and he kissed me "we are going to have a baby running around soon"

"Can we name them Vaderina for a girl, or Vade for a boy?"

*****

the ending was a joke 😂 xD

But yeah I was thinking because so many people liked Innocent Children I would start a story based on it :)

Let me know what you think about that!!!

THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 3K READS OMG

Tay xoxoxox