For a long time now. Imagine #3

"Kylo Ren" I said looking around the room. There were two storm troopers where he stood. He turned to me in his mask "Hux requires your assistance, sir"

He nodded and I turned the other way, with Kylo Ren behind me. I could feel his eyes on me and it made me blush. But I continued down the hallways until he stopped me. "I need to show you something" my eyes widened and I nodded, now following him.

The voice that came out of the mask was extremely intimidating. But it's the only Kylo Ren voice I've heard. There has been lots of rumours around the base between some of the workers but no one could say if they were true or not.

Someone said he has scars on his face and that's why he wears the mask, others say he is trying to be like the Sith Lord Darth Vader, and I've once heard he is just trying to be bigger and better than Hux.

He opened one of the doors and I followed him inside. While his back was towards me I could get a glimpse of him. His hood was on and he towered over me and basically everyone.

I heard a sound of air being released and held in a gasp as he took off his helmet. Suddenly black hair came out of the helmet as the black hood dropped. Seconds felt like hours before he turned around.

I blinked a couple times to make sure this was real, and he was indeed in front of me without his mask.

He was beautiful. There was a darkness in his brown eyes that had me captured. "(Y/N)" he said walking slowly to me. His voice was so much different than what I had thought it would be like. It was slightly shaky, but strong.

"Yes Kylo-" I started but he interrupted me

"Call me Ren" I nodded and watched him. He turned around and put his mask on a metal shelf. I glanced around the room to see a large bed with grey blankets. Was this his room?

"Ren. You said you had something to show me?" I asked straightening my posture.

He turned to me "I do" Ren slowly made his way over and looked down at me. I felt so nervous and my cheeks were filling with colour. "Don't be nervous" he almost whispered

I nodded "I'm not" I weakly spoke. His large hand reached up and lightly touched my cheek, so lightly I could barely feel it.

"I've been noticing you a lot" in slow steps me made his way to beside me, like he was examining every part of me "you always look at me" he continued "with such curiosity in your eyes"

I gulped turning to look directly at him "everyone is curious"

His lip curled upwards slightly "but your curiosity is different, (Y/N)" I could feel his words go through me in ways I never knew could.

Only minutes I've been talking to this man and he already is making me crazy. "I don't know what you mean" I said looking straight again.

Before I knew it he was pushing me against the wall "you know exactly what I mean" he whispered in my ear. His hand traveled to the small of my back and pulled my body with his. "I'm curious too" he said looking into both my eyes, from one to another.

I gulped again, trying to put everything together. "What do you want?" I quietly asked, regretting it instantly

He stayed looking in my eyes , until turning away and walking a couple feet away from me.

I didn't even know what I wanted, but at this moment I didn't want for that to stop. I felt adrenaline pulse through my body and before I knew what I was doing, I was already right behind him

I've never felt the way he just made me feel in my entire life, and I wasn't about to let it end. He turned around and I put my palm flat on his black robe. He watched my every move

I pushed him lightly but he went with it and his eyes never left mine as I pushed him slowly into the wall. "Now I will ask, what do you want?"

"I want what you were doing, I don't know what it was, by I want it" the last part came out as a whisper.

His eyebrow raised slightly "what was I doing?"

I blinked a couple times before my hand felt to my side "I don't know"

In a swift motion, I was pushed against the wall and he was back to pulling my body into his. But this time his lips were pushed against mine roughly. I was taken back from this considering I've never kissed someone ever. And this would be my first kiss, with Kylo Ren.

His hands both snaked around my waist and lifted me up

My legs wrapped around his hips and he carried me to the large bed, basically throwing me down on it.

So many feelings in my body and it was crazy, something inside me made me feel as if I was about to explode into a billion pieces.

I watched him as he looked down at me, sprawled on his bed. Then he crawled in between my legs and was now face to face with me. "I want you right now"

"Have me" I said with desperation laced through my voice. I could tell by the look on his face that he liked how he made me feel.

"I was going too"

I blinked a couple times before I reached to undo his clothes. I never thought I would be doing this or I would even know what to do since I have never done a thing in my life like this, but it's almost like I new exactly what to do, so I just did it.

His hands reached and untucked my shirt from my pants and pulled it off. Then his hand cupped my cheek and kissed me more softly.

Ren helped me remove his top and soon I felt his warm naked chest on my own, and I can say it was one of the greatest feelings I've ever felt.

"Have you done this before?" He asked, looking from my eyes down to my exposed chest. I shook my head and he looked back at me "me either"

"But-"

"I've been wanting to do this for a while actually" he said before crashing his lips down on mine.

A couple minutes later we were both knotted up in each others naked warmth, losing ourselves together in our combined bodies.

-------

I tried to make this as none graphic as possible so I hope this makes no one uncomfortable but I liked it :)

Vote and comment some ideas maybe? :)

Tay xoxoxox