Trapped in the dark. Imagine #6

"please stay" my mother cried. my heart was breaking more and more as my mom, the wonderful person who gave me life cried.

i was leaving. i had to leave, and i could never come back. Ben was like a brother to me, the one i never had but he was my everything, i felt like a horrible person for abandoning my mother, especially after my fathers passing only a little time ago, but i knew where i belonged and that was beside Kylo Ren.

he came back for me and asked me to join the dark side, something i was always scared of but now i know its where i need to be. Ren was so different, he was obviously darker than the ben i grew up with was but he came back for me, all these years i thought he forgotten about me or didnt care enough, but knowing he wanted me beside him was the greatest feeling in the world.

"He will hurt you in every way possible, (Y/N)" she sobbed. "this Kylo Ren.. he is not ben, he will never be ben again."

it hurt when she said that because a part of me knew that was true, but i pushed it and continued to believe ben was somehow still involved

"nothing can stop me mother" i silently spoke. a loud sob broke through her lips

"im sorry" he said. my eyes widened as two men came into my room "take her away! before he can get to her!" she cried

i swung my fists in every direction trying to fight them away, but i was too weak. "KYLO!" i screaming, knowing he wasnt far, but feeling horrible because none of them knew that.

a sound echoed, making everyone freeze in their places. the mens arms and hands dropped from my body. i took steps back knowing exactly what was coming next. a glimmer of red light was seen in the small hallway of my house, my mothers house now.

"mother, you need to leave" i whispered

i looked back at her "what have you done, child" her eyes were wide and she was scared, but mostly angry. "its not too late my (Y/N)"

i shook my head and stood slightly in front of her, making sure she wouldn't get harmed.

finally, the man whom i have been secretly meeting with for the past while was standing in the bedroom we use to play in. his mask was not on, which was normal when hes with me. Rens eyes traveled around the room, but my eyes were locked on his unstable lightsaber.

"you are not welcomed in my home coward" my mother spoke loudly.

i spun around "mother! leave now!" i screamed. i did not want her to get hurt

the two men were shaking in their shoes, which made me feel guilty, but i needed to leave. i needed to be with Kylo Ren, within the first order doing what ever i could do. "(Y/N) is coming with me. there is nothing you-" he said looking from the two men to my mother "-can do about it"

he spoke as a teenager, but in other ways like his age. but it was all surreal right now, i guess thats why the only thing breaking me out of my thought was my mothers scream, and the two men hitting the floor, their heads across the room.

"look what you've done" my mother gasped holding onto the wall for support.

i looked up from the bodies to meet Rens eyes, but his was on my mothers. "please, leave her" i pleaded

"she will hold you back from meeting your full potential." he said, now looking directly at me. its like i felt compelled just by his brown eyes "she already is, (Y/N) cant you feel it? she is making you feel guilt and she will until death, you cant fight this battle, i did it for myself and now i know how to make it easier for you, to make all the pull... let go, to come to me" a tear slipped as i looked back at my terrified mother.

i knew he was right, she would always pull me into the guilt, i could never offer the first order anything if i was being pulled back into this life.

i couldnt fail Kylo Ren. he needed me, and i needed him. "i need to be freed" i cried

it was in slow motion as kylo walked closer and closer to my own mother, my blood. i had let her down, but i was doing the right thing, at least thats what the demon on my shoulder told me.

as his lightsaber sliced through the air i realized, i wasnt trapped in the light, i was now trapped by Kylo Ren.

****

vote and comment! this is dark affffff so im sorry.

tay xoxoxo