Imagine #32

Guys, if you like Dylan O'brien, you should go check out my DOB Imagines and Preferences. i write all about the characters he has played, including Stiles, Stuart, Dave, Thomas, and of course Dylan himself.

it includes alot of sexual content so if u aint with it then dont read.

but ayyeeee you might dig it.

the extremely Sexual chapters you have to be following me to read, one including Void Stiles wink wink its hot thats all

***

The way this man cupped my cheeks gave me second thoughts on his actual nature, he wasn't this evil ruthless man everyone talks about, not while he was around me. His soft brown eyes looked desperately into mine, and pain was clear on his sharp features.

We had fallen in love during the time of his mission here, but stayed longer due to my illness.

I was dying, and he was risking his place in the first order by staying here with me, and not being there doing what he has been trained to do.

"I don't want to keep you away from your job, that's the last thing I want" I said in a low voice

He shook his head once before resting his hand on mine, "there is no place in the galaxy I need to be other than right here with you" I couldn't help the smile that covered my dry lips. I looked straight at the beautiful view and sighed

"I'm going to miss this"

He swallowed and his eyes followed mine, taking in the scenery before us.

It was quiet for the next few minutes, but far from awkward.

I wanted nothing more than to spend years and years with this man, but we didn't have that luxury, I had days maybe, but they would be the best years of my life as I would spend them with Kylo Ren.

Months ago when we had met, I dreamed of the life we would have. Thoughts filled my head of me bearing his children, raising them here together as a family, but when I was taken to medical by Ren after I had collapsed that is when I got the worst news of my life, I had barely any time lest on this earth to spend with the man I adored, and he was heartbroken too.

He went away and did awful things in the name of anger and sadness, but he came back, something I didn't think would happen.

"It's getting cold, let's get you inside." I nodded and he stood from the chair and carefully pulled me up and wrapped his large arm around my waist, making sure I didn't fall due to my weakness. I took another look at the beautiful pond that was covered by trees under the falling sun, then we made our way back to the cabin.

We laid down on the bed and he kissed my neck, traveling up to my lips. "You're beautiful (Y/n)" he whispered against my lips

"Im going to miss you the most" I sniffled

He turned his head to the side slightly and took a deep breath. "I cant even imagine what its going to be like to lose you, I just can't."

"You have to promise me something" I breathed out

He looked down at me "Anything"

"Don't lose yourself when I'm gone."

He nodded briefly before pressing his lips to mine, my hands tangled in his raven hair, pulling him closer, but to my dismay I started coughing again, each cough feeling as if it was draining more and more life from my body.

"(Y/n)! Breath" he said helping me sit up and rubbing my back. "Breath my love, please"

The coughing soon turned into gasps for air, this couldn't be it, we haven't had enough time together, this cant be it

"(Y/n)!" he screamed before my vision faded into darkness