Imagine #38

I closed my eyes when I felt the world around me stop. Of course, it didn't actually stop, but I knew what was to come next. "Now isn't the best time." I said through gritted teeth.

"You don't say." I looked up to be met by his naked chest. I blinked a couple time while not looking away from his face, trying to avoid looking at his clearly toned body. I could see the black bandage wrapped around his waist, ignoring that I decided to looked down, taking in all the curves of his torso, the muscles beneath his skin flexing and moving with every breath he took.

I gulped, "I- uh, I didn't do this..." I said, meaning the connection we shared.

He blinked, "I know that."

"Okay." I whispered, feeling the urge to stand, and walk to him. But I refrained, and stayed sitting.

But to my surprise, he stepped forward and kept coming closer until he was less than three feet away from me, my head was tilted up as he was tall and I was still sitting. I decided to see what he would do next, rather than myself do something.

Moments passed and our eyes never left one another. And he leaned down, so he was face to face with me. "I don't want this to stop." He whispered, his face inches away, eyes dropping from mine to my lips, showing what his intentions were, and me not wanting him to stop.

"It doesn't have to." I gulped, running my palms over my pants, removing the light sweat I had gained from the intense stare he seemed to have perfected.

He blinked, and looked down at my hands resting in my lap, and I watched as his curious eyes just gazed down at them as his large hand hovered in the air above mine, almost scared to touch me, scared to see if he even could.

I lifted my hand slowly and was less than an inch from his, but the heat I could feel from his skin was enough motivation to touch him, and I instantly felt the air leave my body. His eyes burned into mine, but I stayed looking down at our hands. His thumb brushed my skin lightly and it sent tingles all through my body.

"What are we doing?" I questioned, finally bringing myself to look into his eyes, taking in the beauty ive never noticed before. Gold specks shimmered in the light of where ever he was, and I was mesmerized by it.

He swallowed, and looked down at where our hands were connected, "I don't know."

I felt the rough spots of where he had held his saber clearly for years, yet his skin was still soft and warm, something I never though of when thinking of this man. I could feel all the fear, sadness, and anger radiate from him, and it frightened me because there were aspects coming from him that I had no idea what even meant.

"-but It doesn't have to end." He continued after a few seconds, making my heart flutter.

"I don't want it to."

He looked up at me again, and I felt his body shift slightly, then I felt his other hand lightly caress my cheek, causing me to shut my eyes and breathe out a shaky breath.

I then placed my palm on his, but when I set my hand on his, I just felt the skin of my own cheek. The tingling feeling of his touch not going anywhere. I opened my eyes to see he was gone, and my body was filled with disappointment, but the feeling of his hand on my cheek never seemed to go away, leaving me with more questions, and curiosity.

I wanted to feel him with me, I wanted Kylo Ren in front of me, I wanted him to be mine.

-

-

-

-

aye my guys, i wrote this in like 15 mins but i actually really like this. and when the movie comes out ima be making some edits w it so you should follow my editting account on ig, its mulifandom so :D @/thesuicidaljoker