Imagine #15

"I've never been with anyone" I admitted to the person whom I had only met a couple days ago. "It's mostly family and close friends, not in that way, here" he nodded and smiled at me

"We don't have to do anything you don't feel comfortable with (y/n)" Kylo Ren smiled at me. We had really hit it off and i wanted to give him a piece of me for his travels, but mostly I wanted a piece of him to remember this amazing time.

Ren was leaving soon and I was a little upset over it, cause I had fallen for him. He didn't tell me his business here but he did say it was a couple hours only, and he stayed longer cause of me. But his time was running out and I was scared to be apart.

"I want too" I moved from laying beside him to straddling his waist. We were in my room kissing on the bed. The same bed we had been sleeping on together since he stayed with me.

Thankfully I lived alone so no one could object to where he would be sleeping. Moments past and we were kissing each other while slowly removing both our clothes. It was an understatement to say I was nervous... It felt like I could barely breathe but I knew this is what I wanted, what I needed.

His warm skin on mine felt like silk and I only wanted more. "I love you (y/n), I know it's soon but all of these feelings exploded and I can't contain them. I love you"

"I love you Ren" he kissed my lips with so much passion that I have never felt in my life that it felt like my body was exploding.

-

We shared our love and it was bittersweet. I could feel the warmth of his body on mine, but I could feel the worst pain. I got through it and even though it was painful for me, seeing his worried yet pleasureful expression was amazing. Kylo Ren was indeed a beautiful man.

We laid in the sheets in nothing but our bare skin, just holding each other. "I don't want you to leave" I sighed

"We don't have to be apart, you can come with me. We could be together and get married. You know that is what you want" he smiled down at me while playing with my hair

I bit my lip and nodded. Yeah I would miss everyone here but I can't live my life regretting this moment because I turned it down. It feels like he is my soul mate and what idiot would I be to turn my back on that?

"I would travel the galaxy with you, my Kylo Ren"

****

Hope you liked this :) just a quick one that is super cute omg.

And thank you guys soooooo much for 26k. It's honestly crazy and amazing to have that many. :) :) :)

Tay xoxoxo