Personal Imagine Luna

sorry this tool so long, but i hope you like it :)

----

"what is wrong with me?" I cried to myself. I wasn't normal and now everyone was beginning to notice. I removed my helmet and sighed while sitting on my bed. I don't know what happened- or how it happened.

But soon I know I would be reported to captain Phasma or even worse general Hux.

My room door opened and it was Fn4318. "report to room 670." He spoke and then walked out. I sighed and made my way to the room. When I got there the door shut behind me.

"it seems we have looked over you, and misplaced you" a robotic dark voice spoke. I looked at the source and say Kylo Ren. Why was I with him?

"what do you mean?" I asked. He turned to me and I gulped when I saw his mask.

He picked up something and passed it to me. I looked down and saw it was pants, a shirt, boots and a robe. He left the room and I quickly changed. It felt so different not wearing the suit, and I had no idea why Kylo Ren needed me.

He returned and looked me up and down without his mask now, making me almost fall over. Some of the girls say how attractive some people are, like the storm troopers or even Hux, but if anyone saw what Kylo Ren looked like under the mask everyone would fall in love.

"you are no longer Fn9478, you are re given your former birth name, Luna" luna? I slightly smiled to myself as I listened. "you are different Luna, not like the rest of them, you are like me"

"how am I like you?" I asked, shocked.

He smiled and stepped closer. "im going to train you"

"train me?" I asked, but he turned away and walked out of the room. I looked down at all all black clothes and smiled. I felt free.

Months later

We finished the training today and were now just talking. Ren was sweating and so was I since it was a physical training day. "you have improved so much since that first day Luna" he smiled

"with a teacher like you how could I not?" I returned the smile. He scooted closer to me and I tried to hide my blushing face.

But when I looked away, his long fingers tilted my face to look back at him. His brown eyes watched mine as he got closer and closer to my face, until I could feel his breath on my lips.

"luna, not only has your powers grown, but my feelings for you have also" he spoke

I nodded, feeling so much emotion. "me too" I spoke before I softly kissed his lips. I have only dreamed about doing this for months, and now it was happening. "I love you Kylo Ren"

-----

im not taking personal imagines for a little, so i can finish all the ones i have now :) it will be open in a couple days or so!

but send in ideas for imagines for readers. (Y/N).

vote and comment!