Finally mine. Imagine #2

"Ben" the smile on my face could not be contained as my best friend walked into my room. "What are you doing here?"

He smiled his best smile and pulled me into a hug. I hugged back feeling like I could break every bone in his body, but I know for a fact it didn't feel that way for him since I wasn't very strong. "I traded my blaster for a ride back" he smiled

"Your mom would kill you if she knew you were here" I laughed pulling him to sit beside me on my bed.

He rolled his eyes "you think I care? She sent me away"

I looked down at my hands and picked the dirt from underneath them.

It was great seeing him, but it only brought my feelings for him back out, not like they left but I did a good job over the couple weeks of not feeling how I first did when he left.

"What's wrong?" He asked sitting closer
I didn't realize I had brought tears to my eyes, I guess just thinking about him not being here again is bringing everything back up.

I've know Ben for my whole life. He was 2 years old when I was born, and my parents were close to his so we grew up together, he's been my best friend but ever since last year I knew I had more feelings than just best friend feelings, I fell in love with him, I'm still In love with him. "(Y/N), talk to me"

I shook my head and looked away, containing all my tears before they fell.

My eyes widened when I felt where his hand was. I looked down to see his one arm on my waist and the other on my thigh.

Ben looked at me then down at the floor "It was hard leaving you cause-" he stopped and stood up

"Ben" I said crossing my legs. He turned to me and sighed

"I have feelings for you" he said quietly
I felt my heart stop dead in my chest. Is this my head playing games? Telling me everything I want to hear. "Did you hear me?"

"That was real?" I shut my mouth instantly after realizing I said that out loud "I-I-I um" I said not being able to find the words, or any words for that matter.

He searched my eyes desperately before turning and looking away, he then made his way out of the room "I love you"

He stopped, and then turned around. Our eyes didn't part, even when he quickly walked across the room and slammed his lips on mine. The impact of his body pushed me on the bed and he was now on top kissing me. My hands found their way into his soft, slightly dirty hair, and his hands were holding me by the waist and the other cupping my cheek. His lips were heaven against my own.

I pulled away and leaned my forehead on his as we both slightly panted. "I've wanted to do that for a long time" he smiled and pecked my lips again.

"I've wanted you to do that for a long time"

"I love you, (Y/N)"

"I love you, Ben"

Our lips met again, and we kissed with so much passion it felt like I was going to burst
"Ben!" We both jumped, scrambling to our feet.

At my door was Leia and Han, who were both giving us disapproving looks. "You're going back Ben" Han said

"You can't make me do anything" Ben fired back in anger. I felt him step closer and snake his arm around my side and pull me to him. I could feel the anger fuming off of his body. I looked up at him and held his hand

"Don't make this harder then it needs to be" Leia sighed

Ben pulled me quick as he tried to get past his parents, but it went exactly how I thought and Han stopped him.

Everything happened so quick and I could barely comprehend on the events happening in front of me.

That's until Leia pulled me beside her and away from where Ben was throwing punches at his father.

"BEN STOP!" I cried. I watched as my father ran in and him and Han held Ben down before they were dragging him out of the room "no! Stop! Dad please stop, he's okay now" I cried wanting to chase after them and get Ben back but my mother and Leia were holding me. I looked at my mother with desperation in my eyes "please, I just got him"

Turns out after this, we all lost him...