Choose me. Imagine #9

"Supreme leader Snoke, there has to be another way" he cried out. I covered my mouth in shock as I quietly listened to what Snoke had to say.

"Kylo Ren," he spoke slowly "kill her"

Snoke growled like an animal.

I was at the beginning of the hallway where I could see and barely hear them speak, but a Masked Kylo Ren turned to me, although I couldn't see his face I could feel his pain radiating off him.

The worst part of this moment was that I knew what he would do- and it would end with me dead. My feet carried my out of the small cave and into the cold snowy forest.

"(Y/N)! I wont do it!" he cried.

I wanted to believe every word this man said, but I knew where he stood and nothing would chance that, not me, not his family, not anyone.

He took me under his wing when I was at the young age of 13 years old, he was my brother, my father figure, my life. I wish I could be his but the truth is not matter how much Kylo Ren loves something or someone he will not let it stand in his way of whatever he has planned.

I didn't stop as I glided past the trees. Tears ran down my face at the heart break, I knew Snoke saw me as a distraction but I had no idea he would come out and do this to me- or to Ren.

"we can leave together" his voice echoed through the darkness.

I slowed my running until I stood in place. "you would do that for me?" I called out into nothing. My heart was being assembled back together knowing he would leave all this behind, maybe thee kylo Ren could love enough...

"of course.." his quiet voice haunted me

The sound of his lightsaber boomed through the trees and I yelped out "how could you!" then I continued running not wanting to meet my end, not here and not in the hands of the most important person to ever walk in my life

I ran for miles, feeling like I was losing him. But I also knew he was always close behind.

My small hut came into view and I felt like I was going to actually make it. I never wanted to live in the base so Ren got a small hut made for me along with my own tie fighter he had made for me.

Realizing all of this and what he has done for me only made the situation worse.

Just as I got to the tie fighter, a bright red light caught my eye and I was suddenly frozen in my spot. He was pacing around and I knew he was scared and hurt. "Don't do this" I sniffled

"get on your knees" the mask hid his true voice that I knew he didn't want to show. I was let go of the force grip and I dropped to my knees and sobbed. "I cant do this" he whispered

"I love you Ren, you are my brother and my savior, I'll always love the true you" I gave up, looking down at the white snow that would soon be covered in my blood

Moments past and all that could be heard was the flickering sound of his light saber. I looked up through my lashes and saw him looking away. "go"

"w-what?" I breathed

"GO!" he now roared. I stumbled to my feet and got in the tie fighter before it was too late

"thank you" I whispered to the person who i now know.

These last words before the doors shut haunted my soul, and I knew it wasn't over. "you better run, (Y/N)"

To be continued...

****

okay so i am starting a new story. i need ur help with names for the main character.. i got these onlineeeeee so help me pick!

Athena

Eden

Serenity

Asa

Anya

Vera

Aurora

Aspen

Cecile

Ryleen

Keeva

Celeste

Marion

Reeve

Rhea (pronounced Re-ea not rey)

Tell me what one you like the best!!

tay xoxoxoxoxo