Imagine #31

Before you read.

If any of you love Dylan O'Brien, check out my new story called Fine Line. its a darker story about relationship troubles with Dylan o'Brien and a girl named Fran. <3 the first chapter is up and its rather short, so please check it out and read the first chapter if you'd like, ya never know... you may dig it.

"you have returned" I whispered as I felt his breath down my neck. "you always do." I said turning around. I smirked up at the man and bit my lip. "lets go then..."

I intertwined my fingers with his before leading him towards the hut we shared so often.

I pulled the curtain door and walked in with him still behind me. I removed my light grey rob he had once given me to show the minimal clothing I was wearing and his eyes wandered my body with his mouth slightly parted.

"I need you, (Y/n)" he spoke softly, his hand running up the side of my body. I bit my lip, only wanting his touch for the rest of my life. Seconds later I could feel his breath on my lips, and both our eyes shut as he leaned closer and closer to me. I was in heaven whenever I was with him, I never wanted it to end.

And judging by the way he kissed me with desperation, he was also in heaven.

Our lips moved together perfectly, that's until he pulled away slightly and leaned his cold forehead on mine. "Ren, what's the matter?" I questioned. He shook his head slightly before removing his head from mine, and looking behind me into nothing. "tell me what is bothering you Kylo Ren." I said in a slight demanding tone

His eyes found mine again and I knew he was going to share with me. "I don't want to live like this anymore, keep running away from my duty to you" his words stung me slightly "I don't want to have to run to see you"

"theres nothing else we can do" I sighed, turning around and looking at the dirty ground.

"there is something we can do (Y/n)" he said in an excited tone. I knew what he was going to say- or ask me... "come with me, come back with me, we could leave this place right now, be together without anyone in our way..."

"you know I can't leave, I am a slave Ren, you knew this the moment you met me." I sat down on the bed and placed my hands on my face trying to hide the emotion it would show. I wanted to leave with him more than anything in the world, but I wasn't able to leave, I would have to work for Manu till I was in my fifties, maybe longer.Anger took over his soft expression. "Ren no, he took me in when I was younger, he made sure I wasn't left to die-"

"he put you here! Like a worthless piece of meat, along with the other girls. Im getting you all out... tonight."

-

He did exactly what he said, we were now free. I felt bat for Manu, but he kept me and the other girls locked away, he treated us as if we were nothing. But now I was with Ren forever, someone who would treat me the way I deserved, and now I could fully treat him the way he does also.

-

-

-

-

this isnt that good im sorry for that. but im thinking about taking requests for this story again soon <3 if youd like a personal imagine with the one and only- well two guys basically, depending on if you want Ben Solo or Kylo Ren xD but personal message me<3 and thank you for almost 78k