Imagine #18

I searched for the boy who was strong with the force years ago, we both were the same age but I was stronger in many ways. I brought him back to Snoke who took it from there on his own.

But seeing this man in front of me was startling. I left Ben Solo here, and came back to find Kylo Ren.

Black material fitted perfectly on his broad shoulders and a eerie mask that hid his face. "Do you remember me?" I asked walking closer

His head followed my movements as I circled him slowly. "Yes Sith Lord, (y/n). You are the one who saw my potential when no one else did. You helped me become who I am today"

I smirked and nodded. "Snoke has assigned you to train with me" he nodded and I dismissed him

I made my way back to my room and stripped of the heavy armour just into a black short gown. I was facing the small window and looking out into the snowy forest when I heard breathing about 15 feet from me.

I knew exactly who it was

"Why are you here Kylo Ren" I spoke but I didn't face him.

He took a couple steps forward from what I could hear, and then spoke up. "I have been waiting for years (y/n), and now you come back as if you don't remember what happened" the mask hid his true voice

This is when I calmly turned around and leaned against the cool window. "What do you mean?" I asked looking at him.

He came closer until he was inches away from me. "Remove the mask Ren" I Cooly spoke.

Air was being released as he unhooked his mask and took it off.

Even I was startled by his features. His jawline was sharp and sexy, his deep eyes glared down at mine, and his slight pink lips were quite the same as I last remembered. "5 years, and I can't let go of that night"

I let my mind follow his slightly harsh words until I brought the memory up.

I was leaving him with Snoke after our long travels back. We were both just teenagers, himself being new and scared to this world he had just been introduced too.

I kissed him with passion, leaving a lingering feeling for both of us. "I know you thought of me" he spoke. His mouth less than two inches away from my ear.

I didn't say a word as he kissed behind my ear softly. His hips traveled down my neck, to my shoulder and back up to where they now softly kisses the corner of my lip.

I could admit to myself I had thought long and hard of him while I was gone, but I would never admit that to him.

"We can feel more together, we can be together (y/n)" I tried my hardest to suppress my noises but to my dismay I let out a small moan.

He then crashed his lips hard on mine, and I didn't stop it. I fell into his mature lips. Such a different feeling than when we had kissed as teenagers.

His cold rough hands found their way up my gown and held my waist closer to him while my fingers were tangled in his long black locks

He lifted me up from behind my thighs and wrapped my legs around his torso "I've waited so long to feel you" he groaned before throwing me on the bed, which turned me on so much more.

He stripped of his clothes and got on top of me, pulling off my gown and pressing his warm bare chest to my own.

"You taught me, now (y/n), I'm going to teach you"

****

Welp.

Vote!!! Comment!!!

Who else has seen Adam in Girls? It's such a great show 😄😄😄😄

Please continue to vote and comment. Personal requests are still closed because I am focusing on just (Y/N) imagines for a little. :)

Tay xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo