Personal Imagine Reagan

My eyes flickered open to see Ren's face just gazing at me. "well good morning" I yawned.

His lips pulled up into a small smile but formed back into his usual look. "good morning, Reagan" he said rolling on his back. I then crawled so I was straddling his waist, my hands resting on his bare chest.

"how long have you been awake for?" I asked

He sat up and rested his weight on his arms but kept me on him. "for a while actually" he half laughed

I raised my brow "how come? You mostly always sleep in later than me" I giggled placing soft kisses on his neck.

His eyes shut and he breathed in "I don't know, just-" he stopped himself and shrugged

"hey Ren, you can tell me" I whispered

He shook his head "Reagan, there isn't anything to tell, don't pick at this" he said rather harshly

I sighed and got up to put on some normal clothes since I slept in one of Rens shirt that he never seemed to touch ever. "come back" he said laying down on his side. I couldn't deny how great he looked in this moment. His black hair looking like it was styled perfectly but in reality we had just woken up.

His brown eyes staring deeply into my blue eyes making me blush but hiding that fact behind my rolling eyes

When I got close to the bed he grabbed my arms and pulled me on top of him. I couldn't help but smile down at this man who gives me so much of his time, he was amazing to me, and ive known Kylo Ren for a long time and he is aggressive and ruthless, but its like he has never been like that ever because of how sweet he is to me.

"you're great" he blurted

I blushed as did he "youre pretty great too" I laughed kissing his soft lips

"I have something I need to tell you" he stated

"tell me" I kept placing small kisses on his jaw and neck

He breathed deep before letting it go, he was nervous which I have never seen before ever. Pulling away from his neck I brought my eyes to look at him "I think ive fallen in love with you"

I froze and I felt my whole body go numb. His eyes searched mine in desperation which is also another emotion I have never come to meet from this man. I thought about ever feeling I have ever felt when I was around Ren and how I actually feel about him. He was the greatest man to ever come in my life and save me from this cruel world.

"I love you" his smile was very big as he crashed his lips on mine.

"you have woken something inside of me Reagan"

****

another personal imagine, this is for Reagan and i really hope you like it!

if anyone wants a personal imagine message me!

please vote and comment, it means the world to me :) thank you so much for almost 7000 reads. you're all amazing forreal.

tay xoxoxoxo