Chapter 46: Honeymoon

London

(January 1)

We packed the bags into the back of the black Tahoe. Today we were going to our honeymoon. Kam'ron and Heather are baby-sitting Hazel and house sitting. Chris closed the trunk and we walked up to Kam'Ron and Heather.

''Okay, do y'all got everything right?'' I asked.

''Yeah, London. Go and be with your husband.'' Heather said hugging me. I kissed Hazel's cheeks and got into the backseat with Chris. Our driver, David drove off and I put my head onto Chris's shoulder. Chris looked at me then wrapped his arm around me. I grabbed my phone out of my backpocket.

''Babe I never did see the Kid Ink video.'' I said messing with his button-up shirt.

''Baby, don't worry about it.'' He said kissing my forehead. Mhm..hmm. I got out my phone and went to Youtube. I went to Kid Ink's page and clicked 'Show Me'. I watched the whole video. I looked over at him. His ass is going to get it. The driver stopped and we got out. I grabbed my bags and bordered the private jet. I put my bags down and sat down in the couch. I was pretty mad that Chris had thots rubbing all over him. I'm got to conversation this angry energy for the sex later on.

''Babe, what's wrong?'' Chris asked. I just put on my Beats and played Used To by 2 Chainz. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

[8 Hours Later]

We were in the Bahamas. I got off of the plane, pissed off. We got into the limo and didn't speak. I was so focused on ripping his clothes off. We pulled up to the house and I got out. I walked inside and went upstairs into the bathroom. I changed into white button-up shirt, a tight black pencil skirt with black red bottom pumps. I turned my hair out of the messy bun and brushed it down. I put on MAC dark red lipstick with Maybelline The Falsies mascara. I opened the bathroom. He was sitting down on the bed.

''Damn.'' He said.

''Hi, Mr. Brown.'' I said in a seductive tone.

''Hello, Mrs. Brown.'' He said.

''No remember, I'm Monroe the one that you are cheating out your wife with.'' I said walking over to him. I grabbed the handcuffs from the drawer and handcuffed him to the headboard.

''Mr. Brown, I want you to be quiet. I'm tired of you being in control. Understand?'' I said. He nodded and I turned on Justin Timberlake. I grinded along to the beat of SexyBack. I started unbuttoning my dress shirt. I threw it on the floor. He bit his lip as I rolled my hips down to the floor. I walked over to the bed and crawl up there seductively.

''Why don't you leave her? You always say that you're unhappy. Mr. Brown you always come into my office, sad and what not. Why don't you just be with me?'' I asked unbutton his shirt.

''Monroe, you know I have a child. I don't to be placed in that postition and I love my wife.'' He said.

''Then why are you here with me? Why have we been doing this for six months now?'' I asked placing kisses on his neck.

''I don't know.'' He said. I kissed on his tatted chest. I sucked on his neck until I seen a hickey. I went down to his pants and unzipped them. I seen a huge bump in his boxers. I took off his boxers and stroke ''CJ''.

''Can she pleasure you like this?'' I asked. I lightly licked between his v-line. I kissed all into his inner thigh.

''Monroe, stop teasing!'' He shouted. I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

''I have to take orders from you all day. I''m tired of it. In here I'm in charge.'' I said. I went down and licked the base and licked his balls like they were ice cream.