Chapter 32: Flying Back Home

London

(August 17)

Today is the day I go home. I'll be on the low though. I got up and walked into the bathroom. I showered then got out. I dried off and wrapped the towel around my body. I walked into the bedroom and put on cocoa butter. I changed into black tank top, grey PINK capri sweatpants with grey low top converses. I put my hair into messy bun. I grabbed my bags and went downstairs. My aunt was outside opening the trunk. I grabbed my bags and went outside. I put them back into trunk. She hugged me tightly then we walked back in. Chyna and Heather were walking down with their bags in their hands. They walked out to the car.

''Auntie i'm miss you'' I said hugging her tightly. She better than my mom which is in hiding somewhere.

''Me too now let's go'' She said walking out of the house. I walked out behind her and got into the passenger seat. She started up the car and started driving. I wanted to see Chris but I can't. She pulled up and we got out. I grabbed my bags and went in. I gave them everything that they needed and I get my ticket. I'll missed Puerto Rico but I love Los Angeles.

''Flight 277 Puerto Rico to Los Angeles is now boarding please make your way to Gate 257 please and thank you for flying with us'' Someone said. We got our bags and walked over to the gate. We gave them our tickets and we boarded. We took our seats then put on our seatbelts. The plane took off. I'm coming home Los Angeles. I got out my iPad and started playing Candy Crush. I put in my earbuds and started listening to Lorde. I love her song 'Royals'. Time went by and I seen the buildings. We're back. The pilot said that we were landing. Once the plane was landed we all got our things and got off the plane. We walked into the airport to see Trell and Michael. Chyna and Heather ran to them and I had nobody to run to. Michael came and hugged me tightly.

''I missed you London'' He said letting go.

''I know but I want to work things out with Chris''

''Well you too can meet you somewhere''

''Yeah so who driving me back to my townhouse''

''Me'' Michael said. I grabbed my bags and followed him out to the Mercedes Benz. We all got in and he started up the car. He started driving.

''When are you going to meet up with him''

''Today'' I said getting out my phone and looking through my contacts and clicking on Chris's contact.

To ThaBabe <3

Meet me at the park at 2

I sended the text and locked my phone. I love Chris but his bullshit is getting to me. I felt the car stop, so I looked up. It was my house. I got out and thanked them. I went in and looked at the clock 12:58. I went upstairs and showered. I got out and dried off. I wrapped the towel around my body tthen went into my room. I put on cocoa butter then changed into a black crop top, denim romper with black Doc Martens. I went into the bathroom and put on moisturizer, mascara and lipgloss. I brushed my hair. I put my black Raybans. I walked back into the bedroom and grabbed my black Michael Kors crossbody bag. I put my phone into it. I walked downstairs and out the door. I decided to walk. I put my head down low because of paparazzi. I got to the park and seen Chris sitting under a tree. I took a deep breath then went over and sat beside him.

''London I'm sorry'' He said looking me into my eyes. His eyes were red.

''I know you are Chris, but you messed up so many times'' I said looking down at the ground.

''London I know I love you'' He said grabbing my hand.

''Chris you throw the words ''I love you'' around like they don't mean anything. If you loved me you wouldn't have cheated'' I said as I snatched my hand away from him.