Chapter Seven

London’s Point of View

 I stepped out of the shower, wrapping the towel around my body. I walked out of my ensuite, to my bedroom. I was about to drop my towel till’ I seen Chris laying down on my bed.

 ‘’Chris!’’ I shouted.

 ‘’What?’’ He asked, getting up.

 ‘’Why are you in my bedroom?’’ I asked.

 ‘’I was tired and I need to sleep.’’ He said.

 ‘’I need to get ready, could you get out?’’ I asked. He walked out of my bedroom, closing the door behind himself. I sat down on the bed, rubbing cocoa butter lotion on my body. I got up, walking over to my closet. I slid on my bra and thong. I slipped on Forever 21 tropic escape crop top, vintage Levi’s high waist cuffed shorts, with red TOMS.

 I walked back into my ensuite, sitting down. I put in my gold Gogo Philip chunky hoop earrings. I moisturized my lips with honeysuckle Eos. I got up, spraying on Victoria’s Secret ‘’Pure Seduction’’ perfume. I threw my hair into a messy bun. I walked out of my ensuite, grabbing my bags. I walked downstairs, to the foyer. Chris was sitting down at the island, eating a apple.

 ‘’You ready?’’ I asked. He nodded, getting up. He grabbed my bags for me, walking out of the house. I did a check, making sure everything was good. I walked out of the house, locking the door behind myself. I walked down to the black Tahoe with tinted windows. I got into the backseat with Chris. The driver slowly pulled off.

 ‘’You ready?’’ Chris asked.

 ‘’Yeah, I am.’’ I said, smiling.

 ‘’You know, I’m working on a new single with Sean Kingston and Wiz Khalifa. It’s called Beat It.’’ He said.

 ‘’Congrats.’’ I said. Chris turned to face me. He kissed me, roughly. I climbed into my lap, straddling on him. He put both of his hands on my ass. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I slowly began to rolling my lips. I felt his little friend get happy. I climbed off of his lap, sitting in my seat. A smirk was drawn on my face.

 ‘’You tease too damn much.’’ He said.

 ‘’Sorry but till’ we are in a certain point in a relationship, you ain’t gettin’ none of this.’’ I said. I seen the private jet. I got out of the car, walking toward the trunk. I opened the trunk, grabbing my bags. I walked over to the jet, to see the crew.

 ‘’Hey bae!’’ Chyna exclaimed, hugging me. She was dressed in a grey Forever 21 only rock and roll crop tee, high waist jeans, with red Nike Roshe run safari challenge sneakers. Her hair was in a ponytail.

 ‘’Hi, Chy.’’ I said, smiling. Heather came, walking over to me. She hugged me tightly. She was dressed in a red Last Kings tee shirt, black Helmut Lang leggings, with black/red/white Air Jordan 6. Her hair was in a bun. ‘’Hey Heather.’’ I said.

 ‘’Come on, ladies.’’ Ty called out. We boarded the plane, putting our bags out. I sat down near the girls. I got my phone out, looking down my Instagram feed. The jet took off. I laid back in my seat, closing my eyes. My phone vibrated. I unlocked it, to see Chyna and I’s messages.

 Chyna💋🎀: What’s up?

 Me: Nothin’ much. What about you?

 Chyna💋🎀: Nothin’, why ain’t you with ya’ boo thang?

 Me: Chris ain’t my boo thang.

 Chyna💋🎀: Like hell, he ain’t. Go talk to him.

 Me: Why?

 Chyna💋🎀: Cuz’ that is yo future hubby.

 I locked my phone, looking over at Chyna. I shook my head, laying back down in my seat. As I was getting more sleepier someone called my name.

 ‘’London.’’ Someone said. I looked up to Chris.

 ''Huh?'' I asked.

 ''You wanna watch a movie with me?'' He asked.

 ''Sure.'' I said, getting up from the seat. I walked over to Chris's seat. I sat down, grabbing his laptop. ‘’What movie are we watching?’’ I asked.

 ‘’Let Me Explain.’’ He said. I nodded my head, playing the movie. Chris and I shared laughs together. Kevin Hart is funny as hell.

 ‘’I remember watching you and him playing basketball together.’’ I said.

 ‘’Yeah, his short ass trying to beat me. Him and his little ratchet ass team.’’ He said. I was dyin’ after that.

 ‘’Chris that’s wrong.’’ I said.

 ‘’What it’s turn. That little midget. I had me a special called the Breeze Bop.’’ He said. I shook my head, laughing. He is really fun.

 ‘’Chris, he ain’t that short.’’ I said.

 ‘’London, I towered over his little short ass.’’ He said.

 ‘’You tower over everyone.’’ I said.

 ‘’I know, but I had to look down a extra two to three inches to see him.’’ He said.

 ‘’You know, you and Kevin are friends.’’ I said.

 ‘’We are but he talk too much. Trying to give me a dancin’ lesson with his non-dancin’ ass.’’ He said.

 ‘’That’s funny but mean.’’ I said.

 ‘’Kevin is my little buddy.’’ He said.

 ‘’I know, but both of y’all is crazy.’’ I said.

 ‘’I’m crazy funny. He’s crazy annoying.’’ He said. After a while, I looked back to see Chris asleep. I smiled, kissing his cheek. I closed the lap, putting it into the next seat. I got up from his embrace, walking back to my seat. I looked around to see everyone was asleep. Chyna and Ty were snuggled up together, same for Heather and Trell.

 I grabbed my purple blanket, throwing it over my body. I laid back, looking up at the ceiling of the plane. Chris is crazy as hell, that’s one of the reason I like him so much.

What do you think? Chris is really crazy, ain’t he? Leave a comment, vote, follow, and leave feedback.-Daniella