Chapter Four

London’s Point of View

 I was down on my couch, watching Bad Girls Club. There was a loud banging noise on my door. I got up from my couch, walking over to the door. I looked through the peephole to my dad. Shit, I turned off all lights and the TV. I ran back to my bedroom, closing the door behind myself. I got into the closet, hiding behind the rack of clothes. I got my phone from my bra, unlocking it. I went to Chris’s contact. I tapped on the screen, waiting for him to answer.

 ‘’Hello?’’ He asked.

 ‘’Chris, my dad is here. Come! Now!’’ I whispered into the phone.

 ‘’Alright, I’m on my way. Be safe and I’ll be right there.’’ He said hanging up. I heard a loud crashing noise. I heard his loud, size 10 foot shoe hitting the floor. I’m so scared. I heard my bedroom swing open. The closet door opened fast. I seen my dad angry face. He pulled me up by my arm, throwing me against the wall. He started playing with the wristband on my sweats. I kicked him in his balls. I ran out of the room to the bathroom. I locked the door, putting the towel rack under it. I grabbed my phone from my bra, calling Chyna.

 ‘’Hello?’’ She asked.

 ‘’Chy, my dad is here.’’ I said.

 ‘’Ty and I will be there right away. Fight boo, fight.’’ She said, hanging up the phone. He swung the door open, grabbing the hell out of my arm. He punched me in my jaw, making my head turn to the left. He pushed me down to the ground. He drag me into the living. He started slapping and punching me. I used my hands and legs as shields. Chris ran into the room. My dad grabbed me by my hair, making me stand on my feet. He pulled out a gun, pointing it at my temple.

 ‘’One more step and her brains are all over these walls.’’ My dad said in a cold, murderous voice.

 ‘’Sir don’t do this.’’ Chris begged.

 ‘’Don’t tell me what to do!’’ My dad snapped.

 ‘’What has London ever do to you?’’ Chris asked.

 ‘’She ran my wife and son away from me.’’ He said.

 ‘’You did that to your damn self.’’ I said.

 ‘’Shut the fuck up!’’ He shouted hitting me with the gun, making me fall onto the ground. I was a bloody mess. There were dried up tears on my face, new ones appeared. Chyna and Ty ran inside. ‘’One more fuckin’ step and she gets it.’’ He said pulling me by my hair, making me stand. Tears began running down my face nonstop. This my end my life. Chyna and Chris were staring my dad down. Ty was standing there with a mean look on this face. I kicked my dad in the balls, making him fall on the floor. Ty ran over to him, getting the gun and placing it on the counter. I ran over to Chris, crying into his chest.

 ‘’Never let go.’’ I cried into his chest.

 ‘’I’m not, I promise ok.’’ He said, rocking both of us back and forth. He began singing into my eye, soothing me. ‘’Come on, let’s get you cleaned up.’’ He said, grabbing my hand. He walked me to the bathroom, helping me onto the counter. He grabbed the first aid kit, opening it. He began wiping over my cut with this antibiotic, making it sting. He lifted up my shirt, taking care of those small cuts. He looked into my eyes before making his lips touch mine. The kiss was slow and sweet. I pulled away smiling.

 ‘’Chris, I need to go change my shirt. You know because of all this blood.’’ I said. He moved, allowing me to walk out of the bathroom to bedroom. I looked onto my wall mirror. All I seen was a ugly, cut up person. I fell down to my knees, crying. Chris walked into the room, running over to me. He crouched down beside me, consoling me. ‘’Chris, am I ugly?’’ I asked.

 ‘’No, you’re a beautiful young woman.’’ He said, kissing my cheek.

 ‘’No I am not, Chris. Look at me, I’m hideous.’’ I said, looking down on the floor.

 ‘’London everytime I see you, you look very beautiful. In my eyes you are a beautiful, successful woman. You can have another you want.’’ He said.

 Chris, can you promise me something?’’ I asked.

 ‘’Yes, I can London. What is it?’’ He asked.

 ‘’No matter how bad our friendship or if we do enter a relationship, that you will never hit or give up on me.’’ I said.

 ‘’I promise.’’ He said showing that goofy smile.

 ‘’I need to change my shirt.’’ I said, getting up from the ground. He got up, walking out of the room. I changed into a black Nike sports bra. I walked out of the room, to the living room. Chyna and Ty were sitting down on couch.

 ‘’Boo, are you ok?’’ She asked.

 ‘’I’m good now. Where is my dad?’’ I asked.

 ‘’I threw him out. You go little sis?’’ He asked.

 ‘’Yeah, I’m just going to go into the kitchen.’’ I said, walking into the kitchen. Chris was standing over the stove cooking. I sat down on the counter, watching him. He turned around walking over to me. He stood in between my legs.

 ‘’You good now?’’ He asked. I nodded my head. He leaned in, pecking my lips. He turned back around walking back over to the stove. I licked my lips, tasting his. I smiled to myself.

 ‘’Whatcha cookin’?’’ I asked.

 ‘’Pork Chops with collard greens and mac & cheese.’’ He said. Ooh, that’s my favorite meal ever.

 ‘’Why you keep kissing me?’’ I asked.

 ‘’Well, I really like you. I’ve been feelin’ you since first walked into that door for your first day of work. You gotta nigga sprung.’’ He said.

 ‘’Oh, I really make you feel that way?’’ I asked.

 ‘’Hell yeah, you feel the same way or nah?’’ He asked, making me giggle.

 ‘’Maybe.’’ I said, looking down at the floor, blushing.

 ‘’I’mma take that as a yes.’’ He said.

 ‘’It was a yes.’’ I said.

 ‘'If that was a yes, can I take you out to lunch tomorrow?’’ He asked.

 ‘’Sure.’’ I said, smiling.

 ‘’London!’’ Chyna yelled.

 ‘’Yeah?!’’ I asked, yelling.

 ‘’Can I stay the night?’’ She asked, yelling.

 ‘’Sure!’’ I yelled.  Chris looked at me, laughing. It’s just how Chyna and I’s friendship is. Chris made a plate, sitting it beside me. I put the mac & cheese on my fork, eating it. ‘’Umm, Chris this is so good.’’ I said. Chyna and Ty walked into the kitchen.

 ‘’Ooh, give me some food.’’ Chyna said. Chris walked over to the stove, making two plates. He sat them down in front of Ty and Chyna. Chris sat down on the counter beside me. We all ate and talk among the counter. It came time for the boys to leave. I walked into the living room.

 ‘’I’ll pick you up tomorrow at noon.’’ He said.

 ‘’Alright.’’ I said. Chris leaned down, kissing me. I allowed him to slip his tongue into my mouth. We were having a tongue wrestle. I pulled away, pecking his lips. ‘’See you tomorrow.’’ I said smiling. He walked out behind Ty, closing the door.

 ‘’Damn, girl what was that about?’’ Chyna asked.

 ‘’Oh, girl we decided to experiment. We have a lunch set for tomorrow.’’ I said, smiling. She squealed, hugging me.

 ‘’Oh my gosh, Chris and London. You guys make a great couple. It’s like your made each other.’’ She said.

 ‘’Aww, thank you.’’ I said, blushing. We walked into the bedroom, sitting down on the bed. We ended up with watching White Chicks. Both of us started to fall asleep toward the end of the movie.

What do you think? They seem so cute. Leave a comment, vote, follow, and leave feedback.-Daniella