Chapter 23: Ty & Chyna's Wedding

London

Today is Michael and Chyna's wedding. My maid of honor dress fits so I woke up at six and went into the bathroom. Chris was in there.

''Come on babe let's shower together since I won't see you until the wedding'' He said pulling on my hand. Man I am a horny as fuck. Chris and I got into the shower. He closed the door. I started kissing his neck.

''Chris, babe I want you.'' I said.

''Babe, we can't hurt the baby.'' He said.

''I know but you are really a turn on'' I said tracing his one of his tattoo's.

''London.'' He whined.

''You know what fuck you.'' I said bluntly, getting out the shower. I grabbed my towel and robe. I went to the shower in the guest room. I got out and dried off. I went back into the room and lotioned my entire body. I changed into white v-neck tee shirt, black Skinny Fit jeans, with Oreo Air Jordan 5 Retro. I put my hair into a ponytail. I went into Ashley's room. She was wearing a Minnie Mouse top, Cheap Monkey skinny jeans, with grey Vans.

''Come on Ashley.'' I said.

''Where is daddy?'' She asked.

''I'll go get him.'' I said going into our bedroom. I seen him sitting on the bed getting dressed. I knocked on the door and he looked at me, rolled his eyes and continued getting dressed. I felt bad so I ran into the bathroom, locked the door and slid down the door. I started crying.

''London, stop crying.'' I heard Chris say. I kept crying. I'm a bad fiance. Chris deserves better than me.

''London, Ashley's real mom is here.'' He said. I got up and unlocked the door. I went downstairs and there was a woman that looked like Ashley. Wait that's Marie Alarvez. Her and I went to high school together.

''Marie?'' I asked in disbelief.

''London? You took care of my baby?'' He asked.

''Yes, why in hell would you leave her with Rihanna?'' I asked.

''I don't know. Can I see my daugther?'' She asked.

''Yeah sure. Ashley!'' I yelled. She ran downstairs and ran straight to Marie.

''Mommy I miss you.'' She said smiling.

''I missed you too. Has Ms. London been taking care of you?'' She asked.

''Yes, but I want to stay here.'' She said.

''Baby girl I only live a block away you can always visit.'' She said.

''Can I mommy?'' She asked looking at me.

''You know you can. Come and give me a hug.'' I said getting down to her height. She hugged me tightly. I feel like I am losing a child. I pulled away.

''Can I keep her for today?'' I asked Marie.

''Yeah I have to get everything right.'' She said walking out. Ashley and I walked out to the Mercedes. We got in and I drove over to Chyna & Ty's house. When I got there, Ashley and I went upstairs to Chyna's room.

''Hey Chyna.'' I said entering the room.

'''London, you look great.'' Chyna said walking over to me and hugging me.

''Chyna, my feet are starting to ache, I'm hungry every 20-30 minutes and I have been extra moody. I think Chris is mad at me or something'' I said.

''Aww, London it's okay it will get better he'll understand.'' She said rubbing my hand.

''No, Chyna I have been PMSing.'' I said.