Chapter Nine

London’s Point of View

 Chris and I have been really good. We’ve been together almost about a week now. I was sitting on the couch, watching TV.

 ‘’Babe, I got a surprise for you.’’ He said, grabbing my hand. I groaned, walking behind him. We walked outside. I was in awe. In the sand it said ‘’I love you, London’’ in graffiti letters. I pecked his lips, hugging him tightly.

 ‘’Why the hell is you here?’’ I heard Chyna yelled. We walked back into the house, only to be faced with Rihanna.

 ‘’Thank you, Chris for last night.’’ She said, winking at him.

 ‘’What is she talking about?’’ I asked, looking up at him.

 ‘’Oh he didn’t tell you? We were together last night and it was not about music. I even got it on video.’’ She said, putting her phone in my face. I heard Chris voice.

 ‘’Oh so you’re playin’ me now?’’ I asked, pushing him. I was heartbroken, he cheated on me with his ex. Was I not pretty enough? I stormed off, walking upstairs. I walked up into the bedroom, grabbing my clothes. I threw them into my bags.

 ‘’London.’’ Chris said. I continued to pack my bags. Chris walked over to me, holding my waist. ‘’Babe, I’m sorry.’’ He said.

 ‘’Well, I’m not forgiving shit. I swear everytime I let a man in, they end up hurting me. With your ex, Chris. I am I not prettier than her? What do I need to do? You appearly love her, so be with her.’’ I said, zipping up my bags.

 ‘’Chris, get yo’ lyin’, cheatin’ havin’ ass out of her. Go be with the bitch you have waiting downstairs.’’ Chyna said, walking into the bedroom. Chris pecked my lips then walked out. I sat down on the bed, putting my hair behind me. ‘’Boo, you ok?’’ She asked, sitting beside me.

 ‘’What did I do wrong? Do I need to be more like her?’’ I questioned, running my fingers thru my hair.

 ‘’No, boo. You didn’t do anything wrong. Chris is just stupid, he doesn’t realize how beautiful and faithful you are.’’ She said.

 ‘’I’m just want to leave. Enjoy the rest of your vacation. I’ll see you when you get back to Los Angeles.’’ I said, getting up. I grabbed my bags.

 ‘’I’m coming with you. My bags are already packed. Heather can come to if you want her to.’’ She said.

 ‘’Come on, I’m ready to get away from here.’’ I said. She walked out of the room. I sat down on the bed, grabbing my phone. I don’t believe he would do that to me. I’m going to forget about it and just live my life. Heather and Chyna walked into the room with their bags in their hands.

 ‘’Let’s go.’’ Chyna said. I got up, grabbing my bags. I walked downstairs, passing Chris and out of the door. Ty was leaning against the black Tahoe. The trunk was opened. We all put over bags into the back then I closed the trunk. I got into the backseat with Heather, while Chyna got into the passenger. Ty put the key into the ignition, pulling off.

 ‘’I’m sorry, London.’’ Ty said.

 ‘’Don’t be, Chris got what he want. If he wants her, he can have her. I don’t care about him or her any fuckin’ more.’’ I said.

 ‘’You want me to tell him anything?’’ He asked.

 ‘’Yeah, that is a cheatin’ ass motherfucker. I hope his ass get a disease from that little bitch Barbados bitch. Also, give him this necklace back. I don’t want anything to do with him if he with that long titty, no nipple havin’ ass bitch. Pussy so loose, yo’ ass can get lost in it.’’ I said, snatching the necklace for my necklace, throwing it to Ty.

 ‘’I’ll be sure that he gets the message.’’ He said, pulling up to the private jet. We got out of the car, walking back to the trunk. I grabbed my bags, walking toward the private jet. I looked back, everyone was hugging. Ty walked over to me, hugging me tightly. ‘’Get better, I’ll always be here for you as yo’ older brother.’’ He said.

 ‘’I know Ty, thank you.’’ I said, letting go. I walked onto the jet, putting up my bags. I sat down, looking out of the window. Chyna and Heather boarded the jets, putting up their bags then sitting near me.

 ‘’How you feeling?’’ Heather asked, looking at me. I really don’t know, how I feel.

 ‘’I don’t know. I feel heartbroken. I loved him but he may have never loved me back.’’ I said, wiping the tears out the bim of my eyes. Chyna and Heather both hugged me. I’ve never been so into my feelings about a boy. Maybe Chris is different. The jet took off. I looked out of the window, seeing the beach house. I touched the window. I guess I have to live with a broken heart and move on.

What do you think? Poor, London. Chris should be ashamed of himself. Leave a comment, vote, follow, and leave feedback.-Daniella