Chapter 45: Christmas

London

(December 25)

Merry Christmas! Chris was still sleeping and I was really antsy to open my gifts. I got up and walked into the bathroom. I showered, got out and dried off. I put on my Twisted Peppermint scented lotion. I walked into our bedroom and put on my bra and underwear. I changed into green Black Prymaid t-shirt, black Nike boy shorts with red Grinch ankle socks. I put my hair into a messy bun. Chris was still asleep. I walked into Hazel's room and seen her peacefully sleep. I walked back into our bedroom. I walked over to our bed and sat on his chest.

''Chris baby wake up.'' I said shaking him. He groaned then turned to the side. I see how he is.

''Chris, Halle Berry is in our living room.'' I said. That motherfucker sat up so fast I thought he was having a bad dream.

''Halle Berry! Where? I want a piece of that goregous body.'' He said. He looked at me and smiled nervously.

''Hey London.''He said nervously. I gave him a look that kill someone.

''Good morning baby. Merry Christmas.'' I said hugging him. He hugged back then pecked my lips. One week we have been married.

''You want to go open presents?'' He asked. I shot up off of his chest and ran into Hazel's room. I quietly grabbed her and took her downstairs to the tree. She was awake and playing with her fingers. We sat down on the floor and I put her into my lap.

''Let Hazel open her's first.'' I said. He grabbed with Hazel's name on it and headed it to me.

''Come on Hazel, let's one the present.'' I said taking her hand and making her open the present. It was from Nicki. It was some Chanel stuff and Jordan's.

''You got to thank auntie Nicki when you see her.'' I said. Chris handed one to me. I opened the present and seen a pair of Air Griffeys.

''Thank you babe.'' I said hugging him tightly. He smiled then I handed him his present. He ripped off the paper and was surprised. I got him a autographed basketball from Michael Jordan. He kissed me all over my face.

''Follow me.''He said getting up. I got up and put Hazel on my hip. He went downstairs into the game's room. I seen a Xbox One and Playstation 4. There were also a matte black Lamborghini and white Mercedes Benz toy car for adults.

''Chris I love you for this.'' I said getting into the Mercedes-Benz. I put Hazel in my lap and started driving around. All of sudden Next To You started playing. Me and Chris got out of our cars and kissed passionlately. Hazel was on my hip.

''And baby, everything that I have is yours,

You will never go cold or hungry.

I'll be there when you're insecure,

Let you know that you're always lovely.

Girl, 'cause you are the only thing that I got right now.'' Chris sang looking into my eyes.

''I love you, Chris.'' I said smiling. He smiled back and kissed my forehead. We went back upstairs and opened the rest of the presents. Chris got me the new Beyonce album, iPad Air and teal colored Beat Solo's. I not with him for the money but I love all the gifts.

''Baby, I love you so much.'' I said hugging him tightly. He kissed my forehead then I grabbed Hazel.

''Our big happy family.'' He said taking Hazel away from me and putting her in his arms. He kissed her cheek and she grabbed his finger.

''Chris what would you say to having another baby?'' I asked. His eyes widened.

''London, I-'' He started to say by I cut him off.