Chapter 31: Decisions

London

(August 16)

After I got to Puerto Rico, it mmedately relaxed. I was away from the fame and paparazzi. When I arrived at my aunt Liliana's house, it was great. I missed her. But now, Chyna and Heather visiting me today. This is the 5th time they came to visit. I walked into the bathroom and showered. I dried off and put on my robe. I walked into my room and changed into pink crop top, short overalls with black sandals. I went into the bathroom and put my hair into a fishtail. I grabbed the keys to my aunt's silver Rav4. I grabbed my phone and white crossbody messanger bag. I walked out to the car and got in. I turned it on and started driving. I turned up the radio and hummed along with Cruise. I arrived at the airport and turned off the car. I grabbed the bag and walked in. I seen Chyna and Heather. I ran over to them and hugged them tightly.

''I missed you girls'' I said letting go of them.

''We missed you too'' Heather said walking outside. I showed them to the car and they put their bags in the trunk. Heather got in the front and Chyna got into the back.

''Girl you looked relaxed and carefree'' Heather said.

''I am, I got away from the fame, paparazzi and my life in California''

''Well we can't say the same about your fiance''

''What's wrong with him''

''Well he hasn't came out of the house since you left, he hasn't talk to anybody and all he does is stay in the bed'' Chyna said unlocking her phone. Wow he is lost without me.

''Enough about him, let's go in'' I said pulling into the driveway. They grabbed their bags and we walked into the house.

''Auntie mí y mis amigos están de vuelta'' I yelled in Spanish. She came downstairs and looked at them. (Auntie me and my friends are back.)

''Hi I'm Liliana'' She said hugging them both. My auntie is really nice and friendly but she has that mean streak. She showed them up to their rooms while I fixed drinks. I fixed a Pina Colada's. I sat them down on the counter and I grabbed one. I got a urge to throw up and I ran to the bathroom then threw up. My aunt came in and rubbed my back.

''You okay hija''

''I don't know I feel sleepy''

''Go take a nap and I'll bring you some tea okay''

''Okay'' I said wiping my mouth. I walked up to my room and got into the bed. I started to drift off to sleep.

Chris

I haven't been out of this house since London left. All I do is stay in bed and watched TV. I heard knock on the door and I been to depress to get up. I heard it close and seen Michael and Trell.

''Man you gotta get out of bed'' Michael said opening the door and walking in. They sat down on the bed.

''Man London just need to get away for a while'' Trell said looking at me.

''Why did she have to leave, I know it was because of me'' I said in a whisper. Michael rubbed my back. I heard the door open from downstairs. It was my momma.

''Chris she really left'' She said looking around then at me. I nodded my head slowly.

''Boy I told you that this was going to happen, but no you didn't listen. Chris, she has to deal with you, planning a wedding, the media and that hoe you kissed. You need to do something because that is my future daughter-in-law, so get your ass out of this damn bed and call her'' My momma said. Damn my momma is right. I got out the bed and grabbed my phone. I dialed her number and put it on speaker.

''Hey it's your girl London. I can't answer but leave a message so I can get back with you. Byee love you a bunch mwah'' Her answer machine said. I left a message then got back into the bed.

''Boys where is your wife, girlfriend or whatever'' She asked Michael and Trell.

''Chyna is at her grandma house in North Carolina'' Michael said.

''Heather is at a business conference about Sorella Boutique in New York'' Trell said.

''Oh okay so Chris where do you think she is''

''I don't know, I know she isn't at the beach house''

''Chris call her later on. I have to go. Bye baby'' She said kissing my forehead then leaving.

''Chris man she is coming back okay just know she loves you'' Michael said getting up. Him and Trell dapped me then left. My phone started to buzz. I grabbed it and seen it was a text.

From London_Babe

Chris I love you but please don't call me until I get back. Just know that I'm coming back. I really love you babe

I read the message. I know that she is coming back but when?

London

Chris shouldn't have called me. He knows I'm coming back. My aunt brought me some Hot Tea. I drank it then got up. I dug into my luggage and grabbed the pregnancy test. I went into the bathroom and locked the door behind. I pissed on the test then sat it on the toliet. I pulled up my shorts and sat down. After 5 minutes passed I looked at the test '-'. I guess I'm not pregnant. I threw the test and box into the trash can. I unlocked the door and walked out. Chyna and Heather were sitting with my aunt.

''How you feeling'' Heather asked me as she got up and walked over to me.

''Good I might wanna go back to the states''

''Forreal''

''But I'mma stay at the townhouse''

''Okay''

''My baby is leaving me'' My aunt said getting up and hugging me.

''It's okay auntie I'll be back'' I said hugging her back and kissing her cheek. I went upstairs and picked my things. We were heading back in the morning. I got into the bed and fell asleep thinking about Chris.

Leave A Comment & Vote

Short Chapter

Daniella

Love More ; In Process of RewritingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara