Chapter 34: Happy Anniversary (2/2)

London

(August 19)

''London'' I heard somebody say. I opened my eyes and seen that I was in Chris's lap. I sat up and looked around.

''Where are we'' I asked rubbing my neck.

''I need you to put this on'' He said holding up a black blindfold. I put it around my eyes and he tied it.

''Chris babe where are we'' I asked.

''London it's a surprise, so relax'' He said holding my waist. He kissed and sucked on my neck causing me to moan.

''Chris stop'' I said pushing him.

''I'm sorry but you are so beautiful'' He said as I felt his lips on mine. Being blindfolded ain't that bad.

''Thanks babe'' I said blushing. I felt the plane go down then Chris getting u[. He grabbed my hand and guided me down the steps. I heard a door opened then Chris told me to get in. I sat there waiting. I felt the trunk closed and Chris jump into the back with me. The car started moving and Chris grabbed my hands and interwoven our fingers.The car stopped and he opened the door. He told me to stand. He grabbed my hand and started walking. He stopped, walked behind and took off the blindfold. We were in the Bahamas!

''Chris'' I exclaimed. He swept me off of my feet and walked toward the house. He opened the door and walked in. He put me down.

''Go change into some beachy and meet me at the pool'' He said walking outside. I walked upstairs to our bedroom. I grabbed a towel and walked into the bathroom. I showered then dried off. I put on my robe and walked into the bedroom. I put on cocoa butter then changed into dark blue floral bikini top, black bikini bottom with black sandals. I put my hair into a bun. I walked outside then to the pool. Chris walked over to me.

''Damn'' He said looking at me. He swept me off my feet then dumped me into the pool. I swam back up and he was laughing. I got out and took off my sandals. I went behind him and pushed him in. I jumped in and Chris swam over to me. He pulled me close and kissed me. It was sweet. He pulled away and pecked my lips twice.

''London, I love you'' He said grabbing my hands. I smiled then swam away. I took my hair out of the bun and let it flow out. Chris swam over to the ladder.

''Come on beautiful'' He said getting up. I swam over to the ladder and got out. He grabbed me a large pink towel. We walked into the house.

''Now I have a surprise, so go get dressed and meet down here'' He said slapping my ass. I giggled then walked upstairs. I showered then dried off. I put on my robe then walked into the room. I chose a black high low dresses with beige sandals. I walked into the bathroom and put on red lipstick, mascara and moisturizer. I grabbed my black Micheal Kors tote bag then went downstairs. Chris was wearing a red t-shirt, dark jeans with white, red and grey Jordan Flight 45's.

''Damn babe'' He said twirling me around. We walked out of the house and down to the beach. I seen a picnic sitting in the sand. He took my hand and we sat down.

''London, I really love you. Ever since you came into my life, I loved you ever since. Happy 2 year anniversary baby girl'' He said taking something out of the basket. He opened it and it was diamond pendant necklace with our intitals on them. I stared at it in awe. I put up my hair and he put it on my necklace.

''Chris I love it'' I said looking at it. I hugged him tightly then pecked his lips twice. I dug into my purse.

''I know how much you wanted a new chain, so here'' I said handing him the black box. He opened it and his eyes lit up.