Chapter 36: Simple

Chris

(October 13)

I woke up to see London peacefully sleeping. I cautiously got out of bed and walked downstairs. She has been getting real emotion lately. I know her being pregnant ain't easy though. I started cooking us breakfast. I sat out two plates and put all the food on it. I put it on tray and walked upstairs. I walked into our bedroom and she was still sleeping. I lightly shook her and she opened her eyes. I sat the tray beside her. She yawned then looked at the food.

''Good morning Chris'' She said grabbing the tray. I sat beside her and we ate. When we were finished, I took the tray downstairs and put it in the sink. I walked back upstairs and helped London up. We walked into the bathroom. I ran the shower and we stripped. We showered then got out and dried off. I wrapped a towel around my waist. I walked into our bedroom and put on lotion. I put on my grey Calvin Klein boxers. I changed into black Last Kings shirt, khaki cargo shorts with black Jordan 13 Retro's. I brushed my hair. London came out wearing grey sports bra that said ''Beauty'', grey leggings with orange low top Nike KD V Elite.

''You look cute'' I said as she blushed. She grabbed my grey Varsity jacket and put it on. She grabbed her purse and we walked downstairs. I grabbed the Range Rover keys and walked outside to the garage. I got into the car and so did London. I started it up and pulled off. She was on her phone doing god knows what. We decided to visit Ashley at the park. I pulled up and we got out. London waddled over to a bench and sat down. I seen Ashley run over to us. She was wearing red Last Kings tank top, Hollister shorts with black sandals. Her hair was in a cute bun.

''Mommy Daddy'' She said hugging London's leg. She tried to bend down but that didn't work. I picked Ashley up.

''Hey Ash'' I said putting her next to London. Her and London hugged and London kissed her forehead. Marie walked over.

''Hello you guys'' She said waving.

''Hey'' Me and London said. Ashley ran over to the swing set leaving me, London and Marie sitting on the bench.

''So, Marie how are you'' London asked her.

''Great. I see you have a little one on the way.'' She said looking at London's stomach.

''Yeah and I'm really happy about it'' She said rubbing her stomach.

''That's great'' She said. It was quiet after that. London was rubbing her stomach and I was looking around. We talked for a little more then me and London left. We went over to Chyna and Michael's house. I knocked on the door and Chyna opened it. London waddled in and I walked in behind her. Chyna closed the door and hugged London.

''How are you London'' She asked.

''Just turned eight months girl, I feel like I'm about to bust'' She said holding her back.

''I know the feeling, come on let's go into the kitchen'' She said as her and London left the room. Michael came down with King in his hand.

''What up'' He said doing our handshake.

''Nothin' I want my son or daughter to be born in the world'' I said.

''I know how you feel'' He said sitting down.

''Man I know that when he/she gets here I'mma be the happiest man on Earth'' I said smiling.

''That's how I felt about King'' He said as King looked like he was about to fall asleep.

''I know but I think we should plan her a baby shower'' I said.

''Yeah, that's a good idea but you don't know the gender'' He said getting up and putting King in his crib.

''I know but when should we have it'' I asked him.

''How about next Saturday'' He suggested.

''Yeah, by then everyone should know'' I said.

''So me, you, Chyna, Heather and Trell is gonna plan this'' He said.

''Yeah'' I said.

''Ight, what about London? We gotta have to get away with planning'' He said.

''I got it, so we all gonna talk about this later on'' I said.

''Ight text me later'' He said.

London

Me and Chyna were in the kitchen talking about the baby, Chris and other random stuff.

''Girl, you look like you are about to go to sleep.'' Chyna said.

''The doctor told me that I need to take it easy, so I may look tired.'' I explained. She was about to say something but Chris walked into the room.

''You ready babe?'' He asked. I nodded my head and slowly got down from the bar stool. We said our goodbye's and walked out of the house. I waddled over to the car and got in. I put my seat belt on and Chris started the car. He pulled off and I turned up the radio. I looked out of the window and Chris put his hand on my thigh.

''Babe, you okay?'' He asked.

''Yeah, Chris I'm okay but something doesn't feel right.'' I said looking around.

''It's okay'' He said rubbing on my thigh. Damn Chris, you know my pregnancy hormones are all over the place. He turned right onto our street and I seen our house. He pulled into the garage and turned the car off. We got in and walked inside. Once, the door was closed I waddled downstairs and turned on the TV. Chris came behind me and kissed my forehead. He came and sat beside me.

''What are you watching?'' He asked wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

''I don't know.'' I said simply. It went off of the commercial and it was the Chris Brown takeover. I looked at Chris, who's eyes were glued to the TV. He was talking about his album, F.A.M.E. I looked at Chris, who was so into the TV I bet he couldn't hear anything.

''Chris'' I said snapping my fingers in front of his face. He shooed my hand away and mumbled something. I got up and walked upstairs into the kitchen. Wow, he is so self-centered sometimes but I still love him. I grabbed a apple and waddled upstairs. I walked into our bedroom and sat down on the bed. I turned on the TV and watched Austin Powers in Goldmember. I sighed loudly and got up. I waddled into the bathroom and showered. I dried off and put on my robe. I walked into the room and put on lotion. I changed into one of Chris's shirt with black lace underwear. I sat on the bed and got comfortable. I was planned on making love to my fiance but he's downstairs watching himself on the TV. I guess I'mma call it a night. I got under the comforter and started to fall asleep.

What Do You Think

Leave A Comment

Multimedia: Which Girl Should Be London? Please Choose, So I Can Update The Cover

Daniella