Chapter Eleven

London’s Point of View

 Today we’re going to the mall and shopping. I was dressed in a black Rich Fashion Advisory cropped sweatshirt, distressed slit skinny jeans, with Aunt Pearl KD’s. My hair was in a bun. I grabbed my black Michael Kors hamilton saffiano leather tote then walked downstairs to the kitchen. Chyna and Heather were sitting there, talking to Ashley.

 ‘’Come on, let’s go.’’ I said, helping Ashley down from the stool. She was looking so cute. She was dressed in multicolored petals print playsuit, with red TOMS. Her hair was back in a ponytail. We walked out of the house to Chyna’s black Mercedes-Benz. I jogged over to my car, grabbing the car seat. I jogged back to Chyna’s car. I opened the back door, putting the car seat down. Ashley got in then I closed the door. I walked around, getting into the back with Ashley.

 ‘’Can I play a game on your phone?’’ She asked. I handed her my phone. Chyna and Heather got into the car. Chyna put the key into the ignition, pulling off. I looked down at my newly manicured nails.

 ‘’London, did you hear that they are building a Michael Kors store in the mall?’’ Chyna asked, turning into the mall parking.

 ‘’Not at all.’’ I said, looking over at Ashley. Chyna parked the car and we all got out. We walked into the mall. Ashley dragged me into Build-A-Bear.

 '‘Can I get one?’’ She asked. I nodded and let her pick out any bear she wanted. After she picked out the bear and all the accessories that she wanted, we paid then left. We walked down to Foot Locker. She ran for the girl’s section. Chyna was looking at Adidas. I looked at the pair of Toro Bravo Air Jordan 4’s. Someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned to see Chris.

 ‘’Hey Chris.’’ I said, looking at him.

 ‘’What’s up London?’’ He asked.

 ‘’Nothing much.’’ I said. Ashley came running up to me with a shoebox in her hand.

 ‘’Mama, mama!’’ She shouted, jumping up and down. ‘’Look at the shoes I seen, can I get them?’’ She asked, opening the box. They were really dope.

 ‘’Go show your auntie Chyna, and yes you can get them Ashley.’’ I said. She ran off.

 ‘’You have a daughter?’’ He asked, looking at me.

 ‘’Well yeah, she’s adopted though.’’ I said.

 ‘’I have to get going, I gotta do some things today.’’ He said. I nodded then smiled. He walked away. After a while, I had a lot of Jordan and other shoeboxes. We walked up to the cash register, paying for everything. Ashley and I walked out of Foot Locker. I wonder what Chris has been up to?

 Chris’s Point of View

 When I seen London, feelings came rushing back to me. How could I be so dumb and cheat on someone I really love. Currently, I was on my way to Ty’s house. I pulled into the driveway, taking the key out of the ignition. I got out, walking up to the front door. I knocked then stepped back. Ty opened the door with King on his hip.

 ‘’Come on in mayne.’’ He said. I walked inside, into the living room. I sat down on the couch. Ty came walking in, sitting down a different couch. ‘’What’s up?’’ He asked.

 ‘’I seen London. Man, she was beautiful. She hasn’t changed a bit, I can’t believe I did something like to her.’’ I said.

 ‘’Where did you see her?’’ He asked, putting King beside him on the couch.

 ‘’In Footlocker, a little girl came up to her yelling ‘’Mama! Mama!’’’’ I said, looking down at the white couch.

 ‘’Oh, you ain’t hear about what London did?’’ He asked, looking at me.

 ‘'No what she do?’’ I asked, looking back at him.

 ‘’You remember Rihanna’s niece Ashley?’’ He asked, looking over at me. I nodded my head, letting him continue. ‘’Well, Child Protective Services and London found out about Rihanna abusing her. Did I mention London is Ashley’s second grade teacher? So her and the worker went to Rihanna’s house. I heard that London beat that ass and I believe it. So Ashley is in London’s care for now.’’ He said.

 ‘’So you tell me Rihanna but her hands on her little niece?’’ I asked, looking at him. He nodded his head. ‘’Damn, I didn’t know she was that damn low.’’ I said.

 ‘’Well all knew that, you were to lovestruck to figure that out.’’ He said. I flinched him off then walked over to the couch. I took King then sat down. King loves his uncle Chris. King kept hitting on my face. ‘’You is about to turn my own child away from me.’’ He said.

 ‘’It ain’t my fault, he likes me more than his nappy-headed pappy.’’ I said, sitting King in my lap.

 ‘’You the one with the nappy hair.’’ Ty said. I shook my head then handed King back to him. I brushed my pants off then dapped him.

 ‘’I’ve gotta get going.’’ I said, walking toward the door. I walked out, getting into my Lamborghini. I put the key into the ignition, pulling off. I was going through the stoplight, when a grey F-150 rammed into the passenger side. My head hit the steering wheel, knocking me unconscious. I heard the faint sounds of sirens in the background.

What do you think? Chris got into a car accident. Leave a comment, vote, follow, and leave feedback.-Daniella