Chapter Thirteen

London’s Point of View

 It was time for Chris to be picked up. My aunt Tanya took Ashley with her to Santa Monica because she wanted some time with her. I got out of my Mercedes, walking into the hospital. I walked over to the front desk.

 ‘’Hi, I’m here to pick up Christopher Brown.’’ I said, leaning against the desk. She nodded, typing something into the computer.

 ‘’You need to fill this out, then come back to see me.’’ She said, handing me a clipboard and pen. I took it into my hands, walking over to the sitting area. I filled out the form then walked back up to the front desk.

 ‘’Here you go.’’ I said, handing her the clipboard and pen. She nodded, typing on her computer. After about five minutes, a nurse was pushing Chris in a wheelchair. He got up, getting onto his crutches. ‘’Hi Chris.’’ I said, smiling. He smiled, then walked out of the hospital. I walked out behind him, opening the passenger side. He got in, then I closed the door. I walked over to the other side, then got in. I put the key into the ignition, pulling off.

 ‘’London, could we stop by McDonalds? A nigga hungry?’’ He asked. I nodded, pulling into McDonalds. I stopped in front of the little drive through box.

 ‘’Welcome to McDonald’s. Would you like to try our new chicken McBites?’’ The woman asked.

 ‘’No, I would a Quarter Pounder with extra mayo, one McChicken, two large fries, two apples pies, one ice cream sundae, and two Sweet Teas.’’ I said.

 ‘’Is that all?’’ She asked.

 ‘’Yes, it is.’’ I said, looking over at Chris.

 ‘’Your total is 10.56.’’ She said. I drove up to the first window. I paid then rode up to the second window. I grabbed the bag and the Teas. I sat them down then drove off.

 ‘’You still remember all my favorites?’’ He asked.

 ‘’The quarter pounder, large fry, the ice cream sundae, and tea is yours.’’ I said. He nodded, taking his food out. Since we were driving to his house, it was going to take about 30 minutes. I turned up the radio, letting the sound of Omarion sooth my ears. I hummed along with him. I pulled into Chris’s driveway. I turned the car off, then got out. I walked over to his side, opening the door. He got out, walking up to the front door. I opened the door, allowing him to walk in. I walked in behind him, closing the door.

 ‘’It feels so good to be back here.’’ He said, sitting down on the couch. I smiled, sitting down beside me. ‘’I was wondering if we get back together?’’ He asked, looking over at me.

 ‘’I would but I can’t afford to be getting all jealous and hype when you do something wrong.’’ I said.

 ‘’I’ll try to do better. Just give me a chance.’’ He said, looking into my eyes.

 ‘’Alright, Chris. I’ll give you this chance.’’ I said. He pecked my lips, then we sat there. I know I’m might be taking him back to fast but this is where my heart is.

 ‘’Baby, you know I still love you right?’’ He asked. I nodded, getting out my phone. I went scrolling through Instagram. Chris can be sweet and he can be mean but my love for him won’t run out.

 ‘’You wanna play Call of Duty?’’ I asked. He nodded, grabbing his crutches. We walked down to the basement, sitting down on the couch. I put in the game, then handed him a controller. I sat down, and we started playing. After a while, it showed he won.

 ‘’Haha, I won.’’ He said, getting up.

 ‘’I hate you.’’ I said, pouting.

 ‘’Why? Because I won?’’ He asked.

 ‘’Yeah, I was suppose to win.’’ I said. He pecked my lips, then sat back down. I looked down at the floor, thinking. I got up, walking upstairs to the kitchen. I grabbed a box of cookies then sat down on the counter. I started to eat the cookies. I sat there, swinging my legs back and forth. This cookies is so damn good. Chris came into the kitchen.

 ‘’Aye, why is you eating my favorite cookies?’’ Chris asked. I shrugged my shoulders, and continued to eat them. ‘’No.’’ He said, taking the cookies from me.

 ‘’Chris.’’ I whined, reaching out to grab the cookies.

 ‘’No cookies for you.’’ He said, putting them on the highest shelf. I pouted, getting off the counter.

 ‘’Meanie.’’ I said, walking out of the kitchen. I walked back into the living room, sitting down. I pouted, because I wanted me some more cookies. He came into the room. I turned around, looking at the wall.

 ‘’Baby, you mad over some cookies?’’ He asked. I nodded. He hugged me from behind me. ‘’You still want some more?’’ He asked. I nodded.

 ‘’Why did you take the cookies in the first place?’’ I asked. He shrugged his shoulder, wrapping his arm around me.

 ‘’Because them is my favorite box of cookies.’’ He said. I looked away, at the wall. He kissed my cheek. ‘’But your my favorite also, so you can have some more.’’ He said. I squealed, hugging him. ‘’You happy over some damn cookies?’’ He asked. I nodded, getting up. We all know Chris is bae but food always comes out on top.

What do you think? What do you think of the book so far? Leave a comment, vote, follow, and leave feedback.-Daniella