Chapter One

London’s Point of View

 This morning I have a interview with Chris Brown for a assistant position. I dressed in a white Azadeh twirl dress, peach Victoria Beckham cropped blazer, with white Giuseppe Zanotti ‘Coline’ t-strap platform sandal. My hair was down in it’s natural state. My face was made up with L’Oreal voluminous million lashes mascara with Flair NARS lipstick. I walked into my bedroom, grabbing my white iPhone 4s and vanilla Michael Kors hamilton 18k large leather handbag.

 I walked downstairs, grabbing my keys. I walked out of my house, locking the door behind myself. I walked to my blue 2013 Mustang GT convertible. I hit the alarm, making the car unlock. I got inside, putting the key into the ignition. I pulled off, turning up the radio. I love this car, it’s my baby. I really hope I get this job, I need the money. I pulled into the parking lot. I parked my car. I got out of the chair with my purse on my arm. I walked inside of the building, stopping at the front desk.

 ‘’Hello, how may I help you?’’ The woman asked.

 ‘’I’m here for a interview with Chris Brown.’’ I said.

 ‘’Alright, he is in room 305. It’s on this hall behind me.’’ She said. I smiled, walking down the hall. I looked at every room number till’ I got to 305. I knocked on the door, quietly.

 ‘’Come in!’’ A voice shouted from the other side of the door. I walked inside, closing the door behind myself. ‘’Who are you?’’ He asked.

 ‘’London Brooks, I’m here for a interview for the assistant position.’’ I said.

 ‘’Sit down please.’’ He said. I sat down in the white oval chair. ‘’I’m going to ask you some question, if your comfortable with that.’’ He stated.

 ‘’Alright.’’ I said.

 ‘’Have you been to college?’’ He asked.

 ‘’Yes sir, I majored in Business.’’ I said.

 ‘’Could you manage being on tour a lot?’’ He asked.

 ‘’Yes.’’ I said.

 ‘’Have you been arrested? Do you steal?’’ He asked.

 ‘’No, I haven’t been arrested. No, I do not steal.’’ I said.

 ‘'Can you handle writing down things and booking events?’’ He asked.

 ‘’Yes, I can.’’ I said.

 ‘’Alright, I will get back with you in two days.’’ He said standing up. I stood up, shaking his hand. He seems pretty nice. I walked out of the office room. If he becomes my boss, I wouldn’t mind.

 Chris’s Point of View

 I pulled up to my house, only to see Rihanna’s car in the driveway. She’s obsessed with being over here when I’m not home. I stepped out of my car, walking up the pathway. I walked inside of the house to my living room. Rihanna was watching some movie on Lifetime. I sat down on the couch, kicking off my Jordans.

 ‘’Hey baby.’’ She said, sitting in my lap.

 ‘’Hey Ri.’’ I said.

 ‘’What’s wrong?’’ She asked.

 ‘’Nothing, I’m sleepy that’s all.’’ I said, fake smiling.

 ‘’Oh my poor baby.’’ She cooed. ‘’Tyga and his hoe came by.’’ She said. She doesn’t like Tyga’s girlfriend, Chyna for whatever reason.