Chapter Twelve

London’s Point of View

 My phone rung, making me jump up. I looked around for it, then seen it was in my lap. I unlocked it, answering the call.

 ‘'Hello?’’ I asked, laying back down.

 ‘’London! Chris got into a accident.’’ Chyna said, making me jump from the couch.

 ‘’What hospital?’’ I asked, going upstairs.

 ‘’The one downtown.’’ She said.

 ‘’I’m on my way.’’ I said, hanging up. I walked into my bedroom, to my closet. I slipped on grey Nike Pro performance hyperwarm leggings, with my chestnut UGG Bailey button sheepskin boots. I walked out of my bedroom, down to Ashley’s room. I walked in, grabbing her. I put her on my hip, letting her head rest on my shoulder. I walked down the stairs, grabbing my keys.

 I walked out of the house, out to my Mercedes Benz GL class. I opened the backdoor, putting Ashley in. I put her seatbelt on then I hopped into the front. I put the key into the ignition, pulling off. Even though, I broke it off with Chris I still am going to be there for him. I just hope and pray he is ok. If anything happens, I don’t know what I will do. I pulled into the parking lot of the hospital. I parked the car, getting out. I walked to the backseat, shaking Ashley.

 ‘’Come on, Ash.’’ I said. She got onto her feet and started walking. I put on my alarm, then grabbed Ashley’s hand. We walked inside the hospital, over to the front desk. ‘’I’m here for Christopher Brown.’’ I said.

 ‘’He’s still in with the doctor.’’ She said. I nodded, walking over to the waiting area. Heather, Chyna, Ty, and Trell was here. Chyna came over to me.

 ‘’How are you feeling?’’ Chyna asked. I let my tears fall, as she hugged me.

 ‘’He should be out there in LA, instead of being in here.’’ I cried.

 ‘’Come on, let’s sit down. We just need to pray.’’ She said. I sat down, letting Ashley fall asleep. We all sat there, praying that Chris was ok. Seconds turned into minutes, as minutes turned into hours. I was so concerned about Chris.

 ‘’Family of Christopher Brown?’’ The doctor asked. We all stood up. ‘’Good news that is he doesn’t have sufficient injuries. He just has a few bruises and a broken leg.’’ He said. We all sighed in relief.

 ‘’Can he have visitors?’’ I asked, letting Heather take Ashley.

 ‘’Yeah, he’s in room 510.’’ He said. Chyna and I walked down the hallway, looking for the room number. We stopped in front of the door. She opened the door, walking in. I walked in, looking at him. He looked so pale and weak.

 ‘’Chris.’’ I said, grabbing his left hand. He looked at me, weakly smiling.

 ‘’We thought you were gonna make it, nigga. Don’t ever scared us like that again.’’ Chyna said, smacking him in the back of his head.

 ‘’Damn, Chy. London, I’m sorry.’’ He apologized. I smiled, pecking his cheek.

 ‘’Well, I’m going to go get others.’’ She said, walking out of the room. I looked down at Chris, smiling. He smiled back.

 ‘’Chris, I’m going help you as much as I can.’’ I said, caressing his hand with my thumb.

 ‘’London, you have a life.’’ He said.

 ‘’I don’t go back to work for another three months.’’ I said, smiling. He smiled, then nodded. Everyone walked into the room, including Rihanna. Didn’t this bitch not learn after I stomped ha’ ass?

 ‘’Why the hell is you here?’’ Chyna snapped.

 ‘’I came to see my baby and my niece.’’ She said, looking over at Chris.

 ‘’Hold up.’’ I said, looking at her. ‘’Heather, cover Ashley’s ears.’’ I said. Heather nodded, covering Ashley’s ears. ‘’Look here, bitch. You put your hands on a innocent little girl, what the hell? You ‘bout to get that ass beat again, if you don’t get the hell away from mines.’’ I said, taking out my hoops.

 ‘’Chris, tell her I’m yours.’’ She said, looking over at Chris.

 ‘’This girl right here is my rider. She’s just everything to me. I don’t know how long it will take to get her back but I will her back.’’ Chris said. I smiled, then pecked his lips.

 ‘’Mom.’’ Ashley said.

 ‘’Yes?’’ Both, Rihanna and I answered.

 ‘’Not you, her.’’ Ashley said, pointing to me. ‘’I’m tired, can we go home?’’ She asked.

 ‘’What a minute, Ashley.’’ I said. ‘’Get the fuck out.’’ I gritted through my teeth. She just don’t get it. Chris don’t want her.

 ‘’Or what?’’ She asked, smirking.

 ‘’Or get fucked up. I’m not afraid to beat that ass again.’’ I said, stepping up.

 ‘’Fuck yo’ petty ass.’’ She said, walking out of the room. I knew the bitch was scared. The doctor walked into the room, with his clipboard.

 ‘’How are you feeling, Mr. Brown?’’ He asked.

 ‘’Good.’’ Chris responded.

 ‘’Well, you will need to take it very easy for the next two months so that your leg can heal. You’ll be using crutches.’’ He said. Chris nodded.

 ‘’When can I be released?’’ Chris asked.

 ‘’We’ll keep you overnight to make sure you are stable, so tomorrow morning for sure.’’ The doctor said.

 ‘’Thank you sir.’’ Chris thanked. The doctor nodded his head, walking out of the room. ‘’What you did for Ashley was amazingly sweet.’’ He said, smiling.

 ‘’You think I was going to let that innocent child get abused?’’ I asked.

 ‘’No and I’m glad you stepped in and did something.’’ He said. I smiled.

 ‘’Well, you need to get some sleep mister. I’ll be back to get you in the morning.’’ I said, pecking his lips. I picked up Ashley. He smiled, then waved. I walked out of the room. Old feelings are coming back, strong.

What do you think? London should have beat Rihanna’s ass, don’t you think? Leave a comment, vote, follow, and leave feedback.-Daniella