Chapter 38: Labor

London

(October 21)

I woke up to Chris softly snoring. His face formed a soft curve. I got out of the bed and waddled downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of Pop water. I waddled upstairs and Chris was still asleep. I drank some water then sat it on the dresser. I walked into the bathroom and showered. I dried off then put on my robe. When I walked out, Chris was stretching his arms out.

''Good morning beautiful.'' He said smiling.

''Good morning daddy.'' I said in a seductive tone.

''What do you want to do today?'' He asked.

''Nothing, maybe go out and do something fun. Nothing big.'' I said sitting down and putting on lotion.

''Well I got a call, I have to go to the studio. I will be back soon.'' He said kissing my forehead then walking into the bathroom. I guess I'mma have to call somebody to hang out with. Chris walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. I bit my lip looking at the water drip down from his abs.

''Like what you see ma?'' He asked smirking. I licked my lips, he walked over to me. He started kissing me passionlately. I pulled away.

''No, don't get something started and you have to go to the studio.'' I said looking him in his eyes.

''Damn London. When I get home what want you.'' He said kissing my ear.

''Not possible. I gotta take it easy, so today I'mma probably stay home and have a friend come over.'' I said waddling over to the closet.

''Babe, what should I wear?'' He asked me. I waddled over to him. I looked over into the closet. I helped him choose a black Diamond Supply Co. sweatshirt, khaki cargo pants with black Jordan 13 Retro's.

''Damn babe, you gave me that swag though. You need help picking yours out?'' He asked me. I nodded my head and he went to my closet. He picked out a white t-shirt, red A&F NY sweatpants with brown Uggs.

''Thanks babe.'' I said pecking his cheek. We walked into the bathroom and I went to the counter. I put my hair into a tight high messy sock bun. I didn't put on any makeup. I looked into the mirror at my belly. I felt arms snake around my waist.

''You look better without any makeup.'' He said putting his head on my shoulder. I smiled at him. He is going to be a great dad.

''Okay papi, you have to go now. I'll see you later.'' I said pecking his lips. He slapped my ass then walked out. What is there to do? I waddled back into the bedroom and grabbed my phone. I need to go get it upgraded. I looked through my phone and I called Heather. Chyna was out of town. After two rings she finally answered.

''Hello?'' She asked.

''Hey Heather it's London.'' I said sitting down on the bed.

''What's up boo?'' She asked.

''Can you come over? Chris is down at the studio recording.'' I asked her as I rubbed my pregnant belly.

''Yeah sure girl. I'll be over in 15 minutes.'' She said. I hung up and turned on the TV. I started watching Kate Plus 8. I heard a knock on the door. I got up and waddled downstairs. I opened the door and Heather was standing there. She walked in and I closed the door.

''Hey boo, what you doing?'' She asked walking into the foyer.

''Nothing, I was watching TV. You wanna play NBA 2K13?'' I asked her. She nodded and we went downstairs. I put the game and we started playing. About 5 hours later, we were done. We walked upstairs into the kitchen. I opened the refridgator. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.