Chapter 33: Happy Aniversary (1/2)

London

(August 18)

I woke up with Chyna and Heather all up in my face. I screamed then realized it was them.

''What the hell''

''Girl get yo' ass out this bed, so we can go'' Chyna said. I didn't feel like asking a question, so I got up and walked into the bathroom. I showered then dried off. I wrapped the towel around my waist then walked back into the bedroom. I put on some lotion then changed into white Just Do It shirt, white Adidas basketball shorts with black Jordan Air Flight 45's. I went into the bathroom and put my hair into a messy bun. I grabbed my black RayBans, phone and wallet then went downstairs.

''Come on'' Heather said opening the door. We got into her dark blue Mercedes Benz. She started it up and drove to some place. She stopped in front of a place called Miracles. We got out and went in. It was a hair salon. Heather went and talked to a hairdresser.

''Go over to that woman'' She said. I walked over to the woman, Heather was pointing to. She took my hair out of my bun and put the relaxer on it. She washed it off then did something to my hair.

''Done'' She said. I looked at my hair and it was flat ironed. I thanked her and paid her. We got back into the car and drove to the mall. Heather parked and we went in. I went to Aeropostale, Footlocker, Victoria Secret, Michael Kors, Forever 21, American Eagle, Bath & Body Works and Rainbow. I walked back out to the Benz and seen Chyna sitting on the back of the car. She opened the trunk and I threw my bags into it. She closed it and we sat on the trunk.

''Chyna, should I take Chris back'' I asked.

''Well, London you have to think. You too have been together for a long time. You have an adopted daughter and you share things'' She explained drinking out of her Starbucks cup.

''I know but he cheated three times'' I said thinking about those three times.

''I know but you have to forget the bad and remember the good'' She said.

''Thanks Chyna, I know what I can do'' I said smiling. I decided to work things out for the sake of our relationship and Ashley. Heather walked out with a ton of bags. She put her bags in the backseat with Chyna. We all got in and she started up the car. She drove to Beauty & Beyond Spa. She parked and we went in. I got a massage, body wrap, hot rock therapy, manicure and pedicure. I have never felt so relaxed in my life. I pulled up my towel and met Heather in the sauna. I walked in and closed the door behind me. I sat beside her.

''How you feeling'' She asked laying back.

''Real good'' I said feeling relaxed. Me and Chris are the best couple in my point of view. He's my everything. He's my rock, shoulder to cry on and my fiance. I still wore my ring when I was in Puerto Rico because I still loved him. Remembering the day I started workng with him, I was attracted to him. He was and still is my favorite celebrity. We fight but what couple doesn't fight.

''LONDON'' Heather screamed snapping me out of my thoughts.

''What'' I asked.

''I asked if you were ready to go'' She said getting up. I nodded then got up. We walked out of the sauna and went to our lockers. I changed back into my clothes and shoes. We walked out to the car and seen Chyna asleep in the backseat. I shook my head then got into the car. Her phone vibrated and she looked at it. She typed something then locked it. About 15 minutes later we were in front of me and Chris's house. I got my bags out of the trunk. I waved to them and she honked the horn she then sped off. I walked into the house and dropped my bags. I walked upstairs and walked in our room. I stopped dead in my tracks. Chris was on the bed wearing black boxers with a black blow tie. Boys II Men was playing lowly.