Chapter 44: Wedding ♥

London

(December 17)

Today is the day of the wedding. I'm getting married to the love of my life. The father of my daughter. My lover and my best friend. We were going to get married in the backyard, just a simple wedding. Me, Nicki, Chyna and Heather were in the guest room getting ready.

''I can't believe you guys are getting married. I never though Chris would settle down.'' Nicki said.

''He just need the right girl, which was me.'' I said smiling. I looked into the mirror. I swore I seen all of the romantic times when I was with Chris. The first time we had sex, our first kiss, me in the delievery room having Hazel. I love him with all my heart. I don't know where I would without him. He's the reason I want to live. He gave me my first child. I will always love him for that.

''London, are you okay? You look like you were zoned out.'' Heather said rubbing my back.

''Yeah, I was just thinking about how much I love him. He's my everything. He's my Superman.'' I said about to cry. She grabbed some Kleenex's and wiped my tears.

''Hey, we don't need none of that. We can't have a crying bride on her wedding day.'' She said smiling. I chuckled and hugged her. We all did a group hug then started getting ready. I walked into the bathroom and stripped. I showered with Warm Vanilla Sugar body wash. I stepped out and dried off. I put on my robe. I put on Warm Vanilla Sugar lotion then walked back into the bedroom. Chyna sat me down in the chair and did my make-up. After she was finished, I looked beautiful.

''Thank you Chyna.'' I said hugging her from the chair. Nicki came up and did my hair. She did my hair in wavys.

''Thank you Nicki.'' I said hugging her. Since the wedding wasn't for a couple of hours we sat down and talked about our future.

Chris

Man,  I nervous. I want to marry London but I am so antsy. She gave me everything I ever wanted. A loving woman, a child, love and the best mind-blowing sex you could ever imagine. I can't wait for our honeymoon. She is a freak at heart and I love it.

''You okay, Chris?'' Michael asked.

''Man I am nervous. What if she doesn't want to marry me?'' I asked looking down at the floor.

''Chris, she as came back so many times after you did stupid shit.'' He said.

''I know but this is different. When we're married and she leaves, she might meet another guy then divorce me.'' I said.

''Trust me, she loves you Chris.'' Trell said. These are my boys. I can't imagine life without them. I showered, got out and put on my robe. I put on my Men's lotion then walked back into the room. I put on my white tuxedo with my black Vans. I know this is a wedding but I need to feel comfortable. I couldn't stop thinking about that honeymoon. I could imagine her being a sexy ass cop. I got to stop. We going on our honeymoon after Christmas. London wanted to be here with Hazel for her first Christmas and our first Christmas as husband and wife. I want her to know I love her to the end. I would walk off the edge of the earth to make sure she is happy.

''Chris you lookin' fly in them Vans.'' He said laughing. Michael had on his groomsmen attire. He was wearing a black tuxedo with red T-Raww's. He had on his red Last Kings snapback and shades.

''You know.'' I said doing the Smokey voice. We both started laughing then I brushed my blonde hair. London said it was such a turn-on meaning I'm going to be scoring on our honeymoon. I looked after my vows that I wrote. Man, I know I'm going to be crying.