Chapter 43: Us Time

London

(December 10)

I got up feeling good. I put on my bra and underwear then one of Chris's t-shirts. Chris was lightly snoring. I got out of bed and walked downstairs. I walked into the kitchen. I cooked eggs, pancakes, sausages and bacon. I put two glass of orange juice on the tray. I walked upstairs into our bedroom. Chris was still asleep. I sat the tray on the dresser and walked over to him.

''Chris wake up.'' I said shaking him. He didn't do anything. I sat on the chest and started kissing his neck. He woke up moaning. He looked at me and bit his lip.

''That's a good way to wake you up.'' I said smiling. He leaned in and pecked my lips. I got up and brought the tray to him. I sat beside him and we ate.

''So what are we doing today?'' He asked.

''I don't know but I want to do something Hazel comes back.'' I said eating the last piece of bacon.

''Hey I wanted that last piece.'' He said pouting. I smiled then pecked his lips and sat on his chest.

''Babe we're getting married in a week.'' I said smiling.

''I know so are you gonna be Mrs. London Brooks-Brown or Mrs. London Brown.'' He asked.

''The second one.'' I said.

''Ight, so Hazel just turned three months right?'' He asked.

''Yeah and she is just like her daddy.'' I said.

''I know. Nicki said that she gonna buy Hazel a lot of designer stuff.'' He said.

 ''I know. I'm glad Hazel has a daddy like you.'' I said smiling. We smiled back and he grabbed my waist. I laid on his chest and he stroked my hair.

''Babe, how about we go out to lunch then go catch a movie.'' He suggested.

''Sure, I'll go get ready.'' I said getting ready to get up but Chris had his arms around my waist.

''Babe can you let go off my waist, please?'' I asked. He just got up with me in his arms and carried me bridal style to the bathroom. He took off every piece of clothing including his. We got into the shower. He kissed on my neck.

''Chris stop.'' I said but then let out a long moan. He didn't stop but he went down from my neck to my breast then down south. He stopped then started eating.

''Chris..baby stop.'' I said. He kept going then my legs started getting weaker and weaker. He spelled out his name.

''Baby oh my gosh!'' I loudly moaned. He got up and started pounding into me. He held my left leg over his shoulder. He sat down on the seat and made me ride him. Rolled my hips making him grunt. I felt my legs shake.

''Baby I gott-'' I got cut off with the warm liquid running out. He felt so good. Chris came and it went down the drain. We both were panting. He grabbed the my bodywash and the wash cloth. He gently washed my body. I did the same with his. We stepped out of the shower and Chris grabbed the big white plush towel then wrapped it around us. We walked into the bedroom and I put on my Strawberry scented lotion. I limped over to my closet and changed into cream crochet lace bralet, Peace blue denim studded jean vest, Free World suspended camo cargo shorts with black/red/white Jordan 9's. I walked into the bathroom and put on mascara, eyeliner, foundation with Cherry Me Baby Lips. I put in my gold John & Pearl Alex earrings. I put on my Adia Kibur Link Chain Necklace. I brushed my hair out. I walked into our bedroom and put my black 'Always Hungry Never Thristy' phone case. I put my phone in my pocket.

''Look at my mami.'' Chris said looking me up and down. He was wearing a black Kingin' tee shirt, khaki cargo pants with white/black/true red Air Jordan 13 Retro's.

''Look at my papi looking all sexy.'' I said. He smiled then we walked downstairs and he grabbed the keys. We walked into the garage and got into his orange Lamborghini. He started it up and pulled out of the garage onto the street. 'FDB' was playing on the way. Chris pulled up to the cafe and we got out. We walked in and sat down.

(After Lunch)

After lunch we went to the movie theater. We walked up to the list of movies. Oh, A Madea's Christmas.

''Babe can we see A Madea's Christmas?'' I asked giving him the puppy-dog eyes.

''Yeah, sure.'' He said. He ordered our tickets and we walked inside. We bought some popcorn. We gave the person our tickets and walked into the movie. We sat in the back in the corner on the floor. Chris brought us a blanket. The movie started and I laid my head on his shoulder. He put me into his lap. There wasn't many people in the movie. Chris started kissing my neck.

''Chris we're in a movie theater, stop.'' I said pushing him off. He just started again and this time he was sucking on it. I moaned lightly.

''Chris I swear t-'' I got cut off by him putting a finger inside me. I clinched on his shirt and moaned.

''London, be quiet. Bite down on something.'' He demanded. It was such a turn-on how he had that aggressive tone.

''Okay, papi.'' I whispered. I felt him pull down my cargo shorts and thong. He pulled down his pants. He entered me roughly. I bit my lip as I moaned.

''Papi.'' I whispered. He whispered sweet nothings into my ear. We stopped when we seen a light. We quickly pulled up our pants then I cuddled into his embrace. The guard flashed the light in our faces.

''We heard some noises over here. Is everything already?'' She asked with a concerned look.

''Yeah, my fiance here was talking in her sleep. She's awake now.'' Chris said. The guard walked away and I hit Chris in his chest.

''What was that for?'' He asked rubbing his chest.

''It was you that wanted to have sex in a movie theater. You gonna blame it on me.'' I said crossing my arms over my chest.

''I'm sorry baby. You want me to do something for you.'' He said. I rolled my eyes and watched the movie. He kissed on my spot knowing that I was going to moan.

''Chris this is what got me mad at you in the first place.'' I said pushing him off of me. He just left me alone. When the movie ended we got up and walked out. We walked outside and got into the car. He started it up and pulled off.

''My mama asked if she could keep Hazel for one more day.'' He said quietly. I nodded my head and looked at my phone. He stopped the car and pulled into a deserted parking lot. He turned off the car and faced me.

''Why are you mad at me London?'' He asked. I didn't answer to him and just opened the car door.

''Baby, whatever I did I didn't mean it. Just talk to me.'' He said. I faced him and looked into his eyes.

''Chris, it's that I love you so much but I have so much that is causing me to stress. I'm just overwhelmed and I don't know what's causing me to snap. I'm sorry baby.'' I said looking down. He lifted my chin with his index finger and romantically kissed me. He pulled away pecking my lips once more then looking into my eyes.

''London, I love you with all my heart. Don't ever leave me.'' He said holding my right hand.

''Chris I promise to never leave as long as you promise it to me.'' I said looking up at him,

''I promise as long as we are together I'll never ever leave you.'' He said kissing my forehead. I closed the car door and he started up the car. I love this side of Chris.

What Do You Think

Leave A Comment & Vote

Daniella