Chapter 42: Welcome Home!

London

(December 9)

Today my baby comes back home. We decided to throw him a party. Everyone in the family is here but I have to pick him up. I showered then got out and dried off. I put on my robe and walked into my room. I put on some Avoe lotion then changed into a white long sleeve t-shirt, khaki skinny jeans with wheat Timberlands boots. I walked into the bathroom and put on mascara, lipgloss, eyeliner and foundation. I brushed my hair. I walked into our bedroom and put on my sheer cream infinity scarf. I grabbed my phone and my Micheal Kors purse. I walked downstairs and into the garage. I got into the Range Rover. I started it up and pulled off. My phone buzzed.

Chris<3: You on your way

Me: Yess

I locked my phone and pulled into the parking lot. I turned the car off and got out. I put on my retro glasses and walked in.

''How may I help you?'' The woman asked.

''I'm here for Christopher Brown.'' I said.

''Okay Mr. Brown will be out in a second. If you want you can take a seat.'' She said. I sat down and got out my phone. I texted Heather so that I could see how Hazel was doing. Hazel is my baby. She looks like me but acts like Chris. Speaking of him, he walked out carrying a bookbag. I got up and ran to him. I hugged him and he kissed my head.

''Baby I missed you so much.'' I said in his chest.

''I miss you too babe. Can we go home?'' He asked. I nodded and we walked out. We got into the Range Rover. I started it up and pulled off. The car ride was silent. We pulled up to the house and got out the car. We walked inside.

''Suprise!'' They yelled. Heather brought Hazel doing in her ''I Love Daddy'' onesie. Chris grabbed her and kissed her forehead. She started crying. He gave her to me.

''Chris she has to get used to her.'' I said handing her back to him. We all sat down and talked. Chris told his experiences and I cried some. Hazel was asleep so I took her upstairs and put her in her crib. I walked back downstairs and everyone was leaving. I got into Chris's lap and straddled him.

''Your mom is going to watch Hazel tonight because we're going out somewhere.'' I said kissing him.

''I missed my baby.'' He said taking my shirt off. I hit his chest playfully.

''Chris you gotta wait. Tonight you're going to be like ''Damn my wifey is a freak.'' I said kissing his neck.

''Can you keep your shirt off.'' He asked.

''Anything for you babe.'' I said getting up and swaying my hips side to side. I was just teasing Chris and I know it's working. I grabbed my Taki's from the cabinet then walked back into the living room. I sat in Chris's lap.

''My babe is trying to secude me.'' He said. I looked at him like he was crazy.

''How I'm just eating my Taki's?'' I asked.

''No you was swayin' them hips.'' He said.

''Oh that. I always do.'' I said acting innocent.

''Mhmm, so what should we do?'' He asked wrapping his arms around my waist.

''Nothing, save energy for tonight.'' I said nibbling on his ear.

''Damn you really did you miss your papi.'' He said.

''Yes and I know you miss mami.'' I said kissing on his neck.

''London come on stop it.'' He said pushing me off of him. I heard Hazel crying. I got up and walked upstairs into her room. I put her in my arms then walked downstairs. I felt her then burped her. I walked into the living room and gave her to Chris.